Sign in to follow this  
BradyBzLyn...Mo

New KRISPY Mickey Bars

I do like a Mickey Bar once in a while, but add Krispies and some white chocolate to it and I'm all in!!

NEW Mickey Bar Krispy Treat Spotted in Magic Kingdom

By  Leave a Comment

That’s no Mickey Bar, that’s a Mickey Krispy! Your eyes aren’t deceiving you — Magic Kingdom just gave us the ultimate snack mash up…

IMG_8487.jpgIMG_8487-450x600.jpg

A classic Mickey Krispy that looks just like a Mickey Bar, melting ice cream included.

IMG_8486-768x1024.jpg

This new Mickey Krispy features the iconic Mickey shaped treat totally covered in milk chocolate with some white chocolate “ice cream” melting from one ear, which has a “bite” taken out of it — don’t worry, no one started snacking before you 

IMG_8485-768x576.jpg

If you’re a chocolate lover, you’ll really enjoy this twist on the classic Disney snack. You can grab this adorable treat for $5.49, or a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/02/06/new-mickey-bar-krispy-treat-spotted-in-magic-kingdom/?fbclid=IwAR2fhdc3IpYF_8Byl0T0rOGXm86-6xJ-tot9nc5Wqtw3tZz9ay4C3dDkfAU

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

I got excited for a minute until I realized what they are.  I initially misunderstood and thought it was a Mickey Ice Cream Bar with rice krispies in the chocolate and a drizzle of white chocolate on the ears.   

Now, didn't that just make your mouth water? 

Lol!  That’s exact what I thought.  

10 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Because that's what sells...

Also cheap to make, and the sugar buzz keeps you going allowing you to spend more $$$ on other foods, because the empty calories left you hungry 20 minutes later!! :bananas:

19 hours ago, Beckers said:

I think they are cute but I’d never eat them. Why Disney has to dip/cover/over sugar everything is beyond me.

Because S-U-G-A-R!!!!

:grimace:

I tend to lean salty over sweet (I'll eat my weight in WDW popcorn any day) and realistically there's little chance I could eat a whole one of those at a whack.

The last 24 Hours at MK I did they were giving out FREE cake pops at 3am. Holy sugar rush batman!!  I'm pretty sure one of those was more sugar than I normally eat in a week.