New to the Fort. Best things to see/do

Relax and take turns having a drink at Crockett’s tavern while the little one plays at the playground with your significant other. 

Watch the electric water parade from Clementine’s beach at night. 

Go fishing at the pond. Just watch out for this crankynold guybthat claims ot for himself. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ride the launch or larger boat and see the fireworks from the lake or if you don't mind the paying money buy a fireworks cruise. I don't know if they still have it but the Wilderness Lodge use to have some pre-planned activities for kids during the day. You can also hop a boat to the Contemporary and then do a loop on the Monorail to see the lake area resorts and/or switch to the Epcot loop and get a look at it from he outside. At the Fort there are also carriage rides. On checkout day we pack up and park in the overflow lot then take a bus to Trails End for brunch before we hit the road.

On 2/9/2019 at 8:27 PM, 521worldtravel said:

thanks for the info. we have 3 camping trips booked and a cruise in 3 weeks. My wife and I don't know who is more excited our son or us.

Welcome to FortFiends! You picked the right place to ask your questions and seek advice about the Fort and WDW. We have some awesomely knowledgeable folks here. 

Oh and I am great with four year olds should you need a babysitter for this Fort camping trip and future cruise. 😂