16 hours ago, Cheftjpeck said:

I don’t get how they can justify this type of stuff / inconvenience while still charging over $200 per night right now ? My fur family not going to be happy this coming week .. you would think they would push a little faster to complete 

I think you answered your own question. You and hundreds of other guests are still shelling out the big bucks for your concrete slabs. Disney has no incentive to work any faster. 

TCD

2 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I think you answered your own question. You and hundreds of other guests are still shelling out the big bucks for your concrete slabs. Disney has no incentive to work any faster. 

TCD

They are too busy clearing River Country for the abomination that will follow.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:52 PM, AuburnJen said:

They are too busy clearing River Country for the abomination that will follow.

Exactly .. when they should be adding more sites and lowering costs :.. oh well .. we check in tomorrow .. we will still have fun but we are getting more and more concerned at Disney appearing to be caring even less 

13 hours ago, djsamuel said:

Was at the Fort today. The dog park is now  newly sodded. The fence needs to be finished and a few other items cleaned up. 

Glad to hear that things are moving along.  Also glad to hear about the new sod!  That's a great way to "refresh" a well-used dog park... although most don't have the resources Disney does to just pull up a truck and re-sod the whole thing.

37 minutes ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Wonder if WDW will let the sod put down roots before the dogs are let back in?  Good day today for sod rooting, cool and a gentle rain.

I hope so, otherwise if any dogs like mine go in there you're going to see chunks of sod flying through the air!