1 minute ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Just looked at the floor plan ...I think our friends have this, but theirs is a TT.  I think you told me you were looking at a 5th wheel?

They are looking at a travel trailer.

59 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Just looked at the floor plan ...I think our friends have this, but theirs is a TT.  I think you told me you were looking at a 5th wheel?

Original thought was TT, then 5th wheel and now back to TT. The layout really looks like it would work. We are going to check out another camping show on 3/2 and probably make an official decision then. Unfortunately we have to widen our driveway and expanded the apron to make it fit. 

On 2/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, Beckers said:

Original thought was TT, then 5th wheel and now back to TT. The layout really looks like it would work. We are going to check out another camping show on 3/2 and probably make an official decision then. Unfortunately we have to widen our driveway and expanded the apron to make it fit. 

Okay..I’ll tag them on FB so you can ask them some specific questions.  They actual bought it to FT (they’ve been on the road 6-8 months now) and it was their first rig..ever ☺️