21 minutes ago, Travisma said:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/02/art-around-the-world-a-showcase-of-culture-at-epcot/

Does anyone know where the Tangled piece is located?

The article tells where the majority of the other pieces are (unless I missed it 3 times reading it).

The plaque underneath the statue says Voyage to the Crystal Grotto. That's an attraction at Shanghai Disneyland. The statue must be part of the Shanghai display in the China pavilion. 

I think the last paragraph of the article is messed up- it makes it sound like the display is in Shanghai, when it's supposed to say that there is a display about Shanghai in Epcot  

TCD

27 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

The plaque underneath the statue says Voyage to the Crystal Grotto. That's an attraction at Shanghai Disneyland. The statue must be part of the Shanghai display in the China pavilion. 

I think the last paragraph of the article is messed up- it makes it sound like the display is in Shanghai, when it's supposed to say that there is a display about Shanghai in Epcot  

TCD

Thanks, I couldn't read that plaque.  And I would've never figured a Tangled statue would be in China since the story seemed to have taken place in Europe.

The other artwork makes sense as to their locations.

Gee, a Disney Blog article with errors?  That's impossible!

I've given up on trusting anything they print unless I see it in another source also.  Their articles are full of errors.