My friend and I are both camping at the Fort in August.  I have a popup and she has a class C.  I'd like to be in the 1500 loop and her in the 1600 loop.  My ideal scenario is for us to be back to back.  I've tried to figure out two sites that are back to back by looking at different pictures and videos but I can't figure it out.  Can anyone help?

Welcome to Fort Fiends!

Carol gave you good info.  Just keep in mind is that specific site requests aren't guaranteed. Disney usually does their best to meet them but it can depend on the time of year/week/day you're checking in and the 1500 loop is a really popular tent loop, especially on the weekends. Unfortunately if your friend doesn't get the 1500 loop the only other tent site option is 2000.  If being close is really important, it might be worth seeing if your friend is willing to upgrade to a full hookup site also as it'll increase the likelihood you get sites near each other.

The other option to consider if it would work for you is sharing a full hookup site.  Most will easily fit a Class C and a tent. 

We loved camping in the 1500 loop when we had our popup.  We liked the 2000 too.  I tried to look at old pictures to see if I figure out exact site numbers for you but I couldn't do any better than Carol's advice.  Good luck.  I have gotten side by side sites linking reservations in the past but not sure if the folks at central reservations could help.  You might ask Jason if he could take over your reservations and help you.  Good luck.

It looks like 1504 backs up to 1630, 1506 to 1628, 1507 to 1626, 1508 to 1624 and as a last resort 1510 to 1622.  I agree your chances would be better to get close  if you both had FH sites.  Either way I would be sure to mark your resis as "traveling with".  Good luck 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:58 AM, Memphis said:

It looks like 1504 backs up to 1630, 1506 to 1628, 1507 to 1626, 1508 to 1624 and as a last resort 1510 to 1622.  I agree your chances would be better to get close  if you both had FH sites.  Either way I would be sure to mark your resis as "traveling with".  Good luck 

I have been in 1504 with my son backed up to us in 1630. Small ditch between, has water in it during wet times, but small enough to step across. We liked the set up there, Had Jason set us up. Also have been in 2003 and son backed up to us in 2200 loop, but there is a large creek between the camp areas.