https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/patagonia-is-465k-of-off-road-camping-goodness/ar-BBV6DS7?ocid=ob-fb-enus-280#page=2

Slide 1 of 22: Global Expedition Vehicles Patagonia

This rig can even haul your ATV and carry extra fuel for it.

Just because you're camping in the wilderness doesn't mean you have to rough it when traveling in a rig like the Global Expedition Vehicles Patagonia. These trucks can take someone on an adventure while offering all the conveniences of being at home.

Global Expedition Vehicles can build the Patagonia on a variety of commercial chassis from Kenworth, International, Freightliner, BAE, Mercedes, MAN, and Unimog. These images show a Kenworth K270/K370 as the starting point. Base prices start at a hefty $465,000, which includes the truck.

1 hour ago, AuburnJen said:

With that thing, would you not have to stop at all the weigh stations?  lol

Recreational use and not commercial; then no weigh scales, just like our set up, a full size Kenworth tractor registered as a RV so no weigh scales for us either.... but I am always looking in my mirrors after I pass one :cantbelieveit: