New Maps at HS starting March 31

https://chipandco.com/new-map-to-debut-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-on-march-31-346966/

It is no secret that the 30th Anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios is coming up.  While this milestone will be achieved technically on May 1, 2019, the theme park has already been celebrating.

Starting on March 31, 2019, a newly updated park map will make its debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.  The new design will feature the 30th-anniversary logo. It will also feature a photo from the all-new Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy show.  While the area of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is labeled in the My Disney Experience app, it is not in this new map.  Check out the design below.  I must say that I find this updated park map super adorable and am loving the new design!

Photo-3-10.jpg?resize=600%2C273&ssl=1

Photo-2-16.jpg?resize=600%2C273&ssl=1

Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been celebrating its 30th anniversary!  All the details can be found HERE.  The Incredibles made their debut at the park on January 18 complete with a meet and greet with Edna Mode as well as a dance party.  A meet and greet with Mike and Sulley from “Monsters, Inc.” also made its debut.  Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy opens March 31 which perfectly aligns with the new park map!  The Wonderful World of Animation will debut on May 1 to take Guests on a magical journey through more than 90 years of Disney animation.  Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will make its debut later this year.  Lastly, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is set to open to Guests starting on August 29, 2019.