3 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

:ROFLMAO-1:

I made DH get in the shower when we were looking at this one.  It's a spiffy corner one with sliding glass doors - which looks cool but it's not as roomy as you'd think when you actually get in it. It's big enough, but just.

You did say you wanted a "smaller" trailer.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as the tp holder when we would go to shows I would always go into the bathrooms close the door and actually sit on the toilet to see if I fit, meaning do my legs hit anything, is it a right or

So... we took the hike up to Burlington last weekend (or as I like to call it AlmostCanada), saw this one in person, and then about eleventy other ones we also liked (including a spiffy little Outback

As the story goes, Bob started painting the sign at the Tennessee T campground a couple of years ago....T.....E..... and he started getting tired and realized that Tennessee has WAY too many letters.

2 hours ago, keith_h said:

You did say you wanted a "smaller" trailer.

Yep!  Funny thing is that the bathroom itself is bigger in terms of floor space, but the vanity and shower are smaller. Which is fine because the bedroom is waaaaaay smaller, but there's a sliding door into the bathroom so plenty of room to get dressed without hurting yourself.  LOL

But hey, we still gained a bunch of space in the living area so we're good!

9 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

:ROFLMAO-1:

I made DH get in the shower when we were looking at this one.  It's a spiffy corner one with sliding glass doors - which looks cool but it's not as roomy as you'd think when you actually get in it. It's big enough, but just.

I had a friend stay once with us in a older camper who was shall we say is on the Fluffy side, he asked if we wanted to Vaseline  the walls in the shower up so he wouldn't get stuck

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...