If you know anyone unsure of how to get to Magic Express this is for you.

Great video....I had my son in law watch it before he flew in to MCO in December (unless this is different than the version you shared with me then).  Yes, there are lots of signs to guide you, but the first time you do it you begin questioning yourself after you've walked the first 5 miles.  This took the guesswork out of it.    

6 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Great video....I had my son in law watch it before he flew in to MCO in December (unless this is different than the version you shared with me then).  Yes, there are lots of signs to guide you, but the first time you do it you begin questioning yourself after you've walked the first 5 miles.  This took the guesswork out of it.    

This is the finalized version. A couple of tweaks to wording and adding the music. It was good enough to help your son-in-law when he needed it but I wanted to work on it some more before publicly putting it out there. Glad it helped him out. 

Just a note, if for some reason you did NOT book Magical Express in advance, or for some other reason not eligible (like going home and coming back in the middle of your trip), you can purchase a Mears ticket at the Mears booth on Level 1 that you passed, and you will most likely be put on a Magical Express bus.

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Very well done.  

We always say let’s take our first ride when we get in the tram. Lol. 

I didn’t realize you were the one actually videoing until I saw your reflection at the elevator 

Thanks. I Was solo on this flight down and was carrying my laptop bag, dragging my carry on sized suitcase, and running my gopro on a motorized gymbal all at the same time. It was a bit of a challenge.