New merchandise released today

Annual Passholder Magnet

Check Out New Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Passholder-Exclusive Merchandise

Starting today, Annual Passholders can find new merchandise created just for them at this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.

New passholder-exclusive items include a Tervis stem glass, Minnie mug, ladies tank top andbaseball cap, as well as a Goofy mug, T-shirt and baseball cap. Passholders can present their annual pass card to receive a 20% discount. Merchandise available at Mouse Gear and Odyssey while supplies last.

• slidufyr79091038.jpg
  • Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Passholder-Exclusive Merchandise

While you’re at the festival, don’t forget to pick up your complimentary Daisy magnet* available today through June 3 or while supplies last. To pick yours up, stop into Mouse Gear or Port of Entry and show your valid annual pass card and photo ID.

• slidufyr79091037.png

Passholders can also make the most of their Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival experience by booking a Garden Rocks Concert Series dining package** at a 10% discount, which includes breakfast, lunch or dinner at a select Epcot restaurant, plus guaranteed seating at a Garden Rocks concert. This year’s concert lineup has added more than 20 new artists, plus returning favorites! Book these dining packages by calling (407) WDW-DINE.

Remaining acts at Garden Rocks Concert Series are:

• April 10-11: John Michael Montgomery (NEW) “I Love the Way You Love Me”
  • April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
  • April 14-16: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
  • April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
  • April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
  • April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
  • April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
  • April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
  • May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
  • May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
  • May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW) “I Ran (So Far Away)”
  • May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Heard It in a Love Song”
  • May 12-13 – Peabo Bryson (NEW), “If Ever You’re in My Arms Again”
  • May 14-15: Richard Marx (New to Garden Rocks) “Right Here Waiting”
  • May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
  • May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
  • May 22-23: War (NEW) “Why Can’t We Be Friends”
  • May 24-27: The Guess Who “American Woman”
  • May 28-29: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
  • May 30- June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears “Spinning Wheel”
  • June 2-3 – Eddie Palmieri (NEW), “Vámonos Pa’l Monte”

*Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. Limit one Daisy magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Must visit designated pickup location to receive the magnet. Must show your valid annual pass card and photo ID to receive the magnet.

**Discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available breakfast, lunch and dinner meal periods. Valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) guests. Not valid for special events and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.