Calling all Adventurer's Club and Pleasure Island fans

WDWNT is hosting a Pleasure Island 30th Anniversary Party featuring an Adventurer's Club Reunion, Classic P.I. Cocktails, Live DJ, and More!

Full article - https://wdwnt.com/2019/04/pleasureisland30thtickets/?fbclid=IwAR0njMrvHbdJ9RGkZJMvXw8qBHLzHQVrHHf1f6g_QyCHtHPg7riHjWKSylE

World-of-Color-2-990x556.png

Due to overwhelming demand and in an effort to open the event to as many Adventurer’s Club and Pleasure Island fans as possible, WDWNT.com’s Pleasure Island 30th Anniversary Party now has tickets starting as low as $10! Join us for “Pleasure Beach – Celebrating 30 Years of Party and Adventure”, including an Adventurer’s Club reunion of 8 original members, 4 classic Pleasure Island cocktails (Kungaloosh, Pleasure Punch, Funmeister, & Armadillo Punch) a live DJ spinning tracks from all of PI’s classic clubs, and more!

PleasureBeach_a.png

This event is taking place on Shipwreck Beach at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort from 7-10pm on Monday, April 29. Tickets are on sale now at this link!

Tickets are available at 3 price levels:

v.i.P.I. Package ($99.99) includes:

• Event access to Shipwreck Beach
  • Private interaction time where you can mingle with all 8 original Adventurer’s Club cast members
  • Four drink tickets per person which can be redeemed for classic Pleasure Island cocktails
  • Access to a private bar dedicated to v.i.P.I. Package guests
  • Reserved viewing area for the special Adventurer’s Club reunion moment
  • Former Pleasure Island DJ spinning tracks from all of the now-gone clubs
  • Special commemorative event gift
  • Additional v.i.P.I. exclusive gift bag
  • $7 of your ticket price donated to Give Kids the World

Funmeister package ($49.99) includes:

• Three drink tickets per person which can be redeemed for classic Pleasure Island cocktails
  • Access to a dedicated bar for Funmeister package guests
  • Special commemorative event gift
  • $5 of your ticket price donated to Give Kids the World

P.I. Live package ($10.00) includes:

• Cash bar featuring 4 classic Pleasure Island cocktails
  • Special Adventurer’s Club reunion moment
  • $2 of your ticket price donated to Give Kids the World

Again, TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW and are going quick, so get yourself in “Motion” and buy them before they are gone! KUNGALOOSH!

• 3 weeks later...

From WDWNT...

WDWNT.com hosted the party to end all parties with “Pleasure Beach” – a celebration of Pleasure Island to mark its 30th anniversary. The event included classic Pleasure Island cocktails, a live DJ spinning tunes from all of the PI Clubs, some commemorative gifts, and best of all, the return of the Adventurers Club and New Year’s Eve fireworks (because at Pleasure Beach, every night is New Year’s Eve!)

Take a look at the night’s fun including The Adventurers Club swearing the audience in and performing their club song!

Stage 89 was a special and once-in-a-lifetime event, but make sure you join us for Reflections of Forever this September!

https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/kungaloosh-the-adventurers-club-returns-for-wdwnts-pleasure-beach-event/?fbclid=IwAR0SIHRWKKpyUdGuVsZc7MmnwJr__2IhQZ8LVuYmMAEN6jqkqTzJ_xWabZI