These people have found a way to live a great life.  Check them out.

They are using one of TCD ideas (List of Fun) on having a great trip only stretching it out to the whole summer.  They release a new episode every Sunday.

PS If it takes you longer than 10 seconds to figure out where they are this week turn in you Fiend Card.

They are great, my sister got me turned on to them a few years back. 

Fun fact?

I met them at the Fort when I was there last week.  I was walking my dog (alone) on the main road and they were stuck behind a horse carriage in their truck, I looked up and it was them! 

I said, "Marc? Trish?"

They were like "It's us!"

I walked along and talked to them for awhile.  Of course I didn't have my phone and I knew my wife would be so pissed she missed them. I got back to the camper and told her, she didn't believe me!

We were riding our bikes and I spotted their truck.  My wife decided to give them some ears from her store and we walked back over.  Super nice people,  stopped what they were doing and came out to talk, gave us some swag and my wife gave them the ears, obviously took a selfie! 

Fun fact? SHE IS WEARING THE EARS IN THE PHOTO IN THE VIDEO! so cool!!

Big changes ahead for them (already but the channel runs behind )...but they told me not to ruin the surprise...so you'll have to wait!

48 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Fun fact?

I met them at the Fort when I was there last week.  I was walking my dog (alone) on the main road and they were stuck behind a horse carriage in their truck, I looked up and it was them! 

I said, "Marc? Trish?"

I walked along and talked to them for awhile.  Of course I didn't have my phone and I knew my wife would be so pissed she missed them. I got back to the camper and told her, she didn't believe me!

We were riding our bikes and I spotted their truck.  My wife decided to give them some ears from her store and we walked back over.  Super nice people,  stopped what they were doing and came out to talk, gave us some swag and my wife gave them the ears, obviously took a selfie! 

Big changes ahead for them (already but the channel runs behind )...but they told me not to ruin the surprise...so you'll have to wait!

Toyhauler?

56 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Fun fact?

I said, "Marc? Trish?"

I saw the ears was wondering if they got them from ya'll.  (it's at 7:33 on video) I would love to meet them.  They both seem so  down to earth.   Have really  enjoyed  watching their travels.  

3 minutes ago, Memphis said:

I saw the ears was wondering if they got them from ya'll.  (it's at 7:33 on video) I would love to meet them.  They both seem so  down to earth.   Have really  enjoyed  watching their travels.  

My wife was blown away by them, actually teared up when we met them. I couldn't believe how personable and real they were, kind of felt like old friends really. She's really excited they wore the ears, told us they'd make the episode on the YouTube video comment my wife posted. 

Just goes to show you how random life is.  They left Arizona, me Pittsburgh,  decided to walk my slow, deaf, 15 year old dog and she lead me wherever from our site in 700. She sniffed every thing and turned down the main road. I heard the horse hooves coming and thought to myself "it does suck to get stuck behind the horse cart". And there they were. 

We know they arent super famous, but there is something cool about it. 

4 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Can't haul that with a f250.

So a new dually too?

I figure they went from Arizona to Florida to trade rigs before embarking on their mid west tour. They've dropped a few hints about a toyhauler. Marc and I messaged a few times last year about duallies too. 

It's cool y'all got to meet. They do seem genuinely nice. 

15 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

So a new dually too?

I figure they went from Arizona to Florida to trade rigs before embarking on their mid west tour. They've dropped a few hints about a toyhauler. Marc and I messaged a few times last year about duallies too. 

It's cool y'all got to meet. They do seem genuinely nice. 

I was sworn to secracy. 

What color is your 450?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hopefully they'll be more about the fort next week. They really didn't talk about the campground  much.  They are beyond jinxed with  RV frigs two new riggs two different  refrigerator manufacturers and both of them had issues right from the start.  

Strange they didn't figure out that the refrigerator didn't work right off the bat. I would think they would have had refrigerated things from the old rig to go to the new rig.  Good customer service of Dometic to give them a back up frig.