I am prepping my new printable maps as they released the updated ones today with the removal of the in parks smoking areas. In case anyone is wondering. Here is where they are now at the parks. 

MK Smoking area- By the junction of the second and third bus loops.
EPCOT Smoking- International Gateway across from the boat dock. As facing Spaceship Earth from just before the ticket booths all the way to the far left.

DHS- Walkway to the boat dock.

AK- As entering the parks to the far left of the ticket booths.

The foreigners will still ignore the new stupid rules and the cry babies will still say they are too close and want them done away with completely within 100 miles.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:37 AM, Katman1356...Jason said:

I am prepping my new printable maps as they released the updated ones today with the removal of the in parks smoking areas. In case anyone is wondering. Here is where they are now at the parks. 

MK Smoking area- By the junction of the second and third bus loops.
EPCOT Smoking- International Gateway across from the boat dock. As facing Spaceship Earth from just before the ticket booths all the way to the far left.

DHS- Walkway to the boat dock.

AK- As entering the parks to the far left of the ticket booths.

They had a perfectly nice smoking area outside the park on the path to nowhere just past the Poly/GF boat loading area. I hope they didn't do away with that one.

2 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

They had a perfectly nice smoking area outside the park on the path to nowhere just past the Poly/GF boat loading area. I hope they didn't do away with that one.

I am not sure. Its not visible on the MK map. I tried looking on various other sources of the map and they dont even show the path to nowhere on them. 

6 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I am not sure. Its not visible on the MK map. I tried looking on various other sources of the map and they dont even show the path to nowhere on them. 

It’s like the outer rim.  It’s there, but it’s too far out to worry about and not worth the Empire’s time and effort to oversee and control it.   I would guess nothing has changed with any smoking area out there.   

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

Not sure of the validity, but I saw a couple of FB posts that said walking into the bathrooms is like walking into a burning building with all the smoke.

Just like during the winter between classes at my old high school.