UPDATED 11/20 Year of a Million $chemes keeps on going and going, and going...

New Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Thu, May 2, 2019

New Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table

Calling all princes and princesses! We’re excited to introduce a new package at Magic Kingdom Park that is fit for royalty.

Starting today, May 2, you can reserve the new Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table. In addition to enjoying a scrumptious dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table, you will be able to take advantage of reserved “Happily Ever After” fireworks viewing in the West Plaza Garden (a separate area for guests of this package) before joining the After Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. On top of all of that, you’ll experience unique and exclusive extras that make this an even more magical evening!

Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park

Cinderella and her Prince Charming will personally welcome you upon arrival to the storybook setting of Cinderella Castle and invite you to embark on your royal evening which you’ll kick off at your table with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine or a specialty beverage. While you dine, Cinderella’s Princess friends, will come to your table to greet you and take photos.

Desserts

Once you’ve had your fill of delicious food, a beautiful box of Cinderella-inspired confections will be gifted to you to commemorate your time dining in Cinderella’s castle! Following your dining experience, you will move on to your reserved viewing area for the spectacular Happily Ever After Fireworks display. Then, your enchanting evening will end with a dessert party, where Cinderella-inspired desserts will enhance the array of offerings.

Wow! This sounds like the perfect way to end an amazing day at Magic Kingdom Park – or an extra magical way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasions!

This new package is currently only offered during one seating at Cinderella’s Royal Table, and reservations are limited and highly recommended. Make yours today by calling 407-WDW-DINE or by visiting DisneyWorld.com.  The cost of this experience is $199 plus tax and gratuity for adults and $169 plus tax and gratuity for children.

If I've got the prices right this is more expensive than doing both CRT and the after fireworks dessert party. Unless I'm missing something the only extra is the West Plazza Garden Viewing? Does anyone know where this is?

I'm really not bothered about doing CRT anytime soon. I have done the regular happily ever after garden dessert party and quite enjoyed it(My son wouldn't have coped with the fireworks otherwise). I might even be inclined to book the after fireworks party at some point (mostly as a way of dealing with crowds).

However, if I'm doing a dessert party that's quite a lot of food anyway, including some savory items. I certainly wouldn't want to do the dessert party right after a big table service meal, and the certainly not pay more than the two experiences combined just to get a different view.

Yet another private viewing area for Happily Ever After.  They keep squeezing out the poor slobs who "only" purchased a park admission ticket, setting aside multiple prime viewing areas for those paying extra charges for the various dessert parties, dinner parties, etc.  Making matters worse is the choice they made when crafting HEA to replace Wishes to include all of the projections, making the real estate in front of the castle even more desirable.  That decision has led to the escalation in property values we are seeing in front of the castle....people are willing to pay more and more just to secure their spot, when in years past you could get the same essential show from multiple locations throughout the park for Wishes.  This is like a corrupt City Councilman voting to place a subway station right next to the apartment building he owns, thereby driving up values and rents.  Disney changed the show, molding people's viewing habits and creating increasing competition for a select few viewing areas, then cashes in by selling access to those areas.  

The Mouse is a greedy SOB.  

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

Making matters worse is the choice they made when crafting HEA to replace Wishes to include all of the projections, making the real estate in front of the castle even more desirable.  That decision has led to the escalation in property values we are seeing in front of the castle....people are willing to pay more and more just to secure their spot, when in years past you could get the same essential show from multiple locations throughout the park for Wishes.  This is like a corrupt City Councilman voting to place a subway station right next to the apartment building he owns, thereby driving up values and rents.  Disney changed the show, molding people's viewing habits and creating increasing competition for a select few viewing areas, then cashes in by selling access to those areas.  

The Mouse is a greedy SOB.  

Agreed, I don't know I would have paid for a dessert party if trying to get a view of the front of the castle wasn't an issue.

At least they're letting you view the fireworks from garden area before moving to Tomorrowland Terrace for the dessert party.

We did the dessert party during MNSSHP a couple of years ago and while timed to coincide with the fireworks, the view from the terrace is lousy unless you're sitting right up against the railing.

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

...the choice they made when crafting HEA to replace Wishes to include all of the projections, making the real estate in front of the castle even more desirable.  That decision has led to the escalation in property values we are seeing in front of the castle....people are willing to pay more and more just to secure their spot, when in years past you could get the same essential show from multiple locations throughout the park for Wishes. 

True.  Although I maintain that while it's worth seeing the projections up close once, after that the best view is still on Main St near the clock.  And if there are just a couple/few of you in your party, you can usually slide in and find a spot at the last minute without standing there for hours.

3 hours ago, Travisma said:

The cost of this experience is $199 plus tax and gratuity for adults and $169 plus tax and gratuity for children.

HOLEY SMOKEOLY !!!  I am soooo happy my girls are now 40+ and wouldn't want this and my only granddaughter is now 21 and has already vowed to never have a Disney Wedding. (her mother made her promise that) 

8 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

$199 per person!

thats $600 for my fam. 

And for $600 I’ll take myself, DW, and DD to the California grill twice.

We would great food, awesome desserts and the best view of the MK fireworks. 

Fixed it.  Because the 3 of you could eat all of the food AND have some really good drinks (for the grownups) for $100pp.  ;) 

46 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Fixed it.  Because the 3 of you could eat all of the food AND have some really good drinks (for the grownups) for $100pp.  ;) 

I had the same thought.  The times INC and I have gone to CG we spent around $100pp.  I guess if you were big drinkers and/or liked expensive wine, you could easily get it up to $200pp, but there's no way I could do that.  

After rereading the announcement, I think maybe we are being too hard on Disney.  Go back and take a look, and you'll note that, while they are charging adults $199, they are only charging children $169.  So for a family of 4, that dinner will cost you $60 less than you thought!  That savings can buy you a couple of GAG's....or whatever they call them now, so you can sit inside an active construction zone while enjoying your chicken and steak fries.  Oh wait, the steak fries were killed off at TE several years ago.  Damn that Mouse!  

• 5 months later...
On 10/27/2019 at 11:52 AM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Just stopped in at the Meadows and took a peak in their cooler:  $5.50 for a 20oz bottle of “Smart” water.  Mercy!😳

Tom laughed and said, “you wouldn’t be very smart, if you bought that” 😂

How much is a bottle of Evian water?

i bet it’s about the same price. 
you’d have to pretty naivE to pay that much for water!!!  Lol!!!

11 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

How much is a bottle of Evian water?

i bet it’s about the same price. 
you’d have to pretty naivE to pay that much for water!!!  Lol!!!

It’s pretty crazy.  If you want a Coke..$4.22 for a 20 oz bottle.

14 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

That’s why we did Prime now for my parents! I think we paid like $6 for a 12 pack of soda and around $4.50 for a pack of 24 small waters. Even if they tossed 1/2 of it, they were still ahead!

58 minutes ago, Beckers said:

That’s why we did Prime now for my parents! I think we paid like $6 for a 12 pack of soda and around $4.50 for a pack of 24 small waters. Even if they tossed 1/2 of it, they were still ahead!

Even with a delivery fee you're still well ahead! Drinks in general (regular and alcoholic) are the one thing you can save yourself a ton of money on at WDW if you bring your own.

32 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I remember when you used to be able to get a 12 oz domestic beer for $1.00 - $1.25 at the trading posts and at the Poly.

Oh sure, but you had to brave getting around the dinosaurs to get to the cooler. 😜

(ok I know it wasn't THAT long ago, but kinda seems like it these days...)

58 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Even with a delivery fee you're still well ahead! Drinks in general (regular and alcoholic) are the one thing you can save yourself a ton of money on at WDW if you bring your own.

Oh sure, but you had to brave getting around the dinosaurs to get to the cooler. 😜

(ok I know it wasn't THAT long ago, but kinda seems like it these days...)

Not quite dinosaurs, just had to dodge the horse and buggies and the Penny Farthing bicycles.

It was the late 70's to probably mid to late 80's. That was when the trading posts still had the deli counters where you could order fresh made sandwiches.

3 hours ago, Beckers said:

Or, IF you have a car, Publix and Walmart are just 15 minutes away ☺️

4 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

I think you might’ve missed my joke?

Evian spelled backwards is naïve.

You must be pretty naïvE to pay that much for a water! LOL

or maybe you did get my joke but it just wasn’t funny. 😂 

For about the last year and a half to two years we’ve been using Walmart delivery at WDW.
i can order our groceries a week before we arrive. And I usually have them delivered Right after we plan on checking in. They give you a one hour window of when your groceries will be delivered and you can pick your times for the delivery. The drivers will call you when they are on their way.

I believe it cost eight dollars for the delivery plus we tip the driver.

4 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I think you might’ve missed my joke?

Evian spelled backwards is naïve.

You must be pretty naïvE to pay that much for a water! LOL

or maybe you did get my joke but it just wasn’t funny. 😂 

No, it is funny and yes, I missed it 🤦‍♀️😂

It's getting to the point, that unless you want to spend extra $$$ you won't be getting any extra times in the parks!

Disney Early Morning Magic Gets a Royal Treatment at Magic Kingdom Park!

A dream is a wish your heart makes… and my heart is wishing to go to Magic Kingdom Park to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the release of the animated film “Cinderella.”

To commemorate the platinum anniversary of Walt Disney’s classic movie, Disney Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom Park will receive a royal treatment perfect for princesses and princes of all ages! 

For eight magical event dates February 11, 2020 through March 3, 2020, guests who reserve Disney Early Morning Magic will enjoy early access to Prince Charming Regal Carousel in addition to other favorite attractions throughout Fantasyland. Other attractions available during the event are Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan’s Flight, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world,” Mad Tea Party and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid. As an extra special treat, guests may see some of their favorite characters from “Cinderella,” such as Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Drizella and Anastasia, and Prince Charming popping in to celebrate this special occasion.

The special Cinderella enhancements will also include themed food and beverage offerings that will be added to the all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café. Breakfast is available from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.

Disney Early Morning Magic requires a separate reservation – $89 for adults and $79 for children (standard theme park admission is required). Admission will be limited, so be sure to book your reservation as soon as possible! 

You can book this experience today by visiting the Walt Disney World Resort website or calling the Disney Reservation Center at (407)WDW-PLAY / (407)939-7529. (Note: Disney Early Morning Magic will be offered on different dates than Extra Magic Hours.)