Ugh!  Looks like the new Reflections DVC resort will have a major impact on Fort Wilderness, including relocating the Tri-Circle D Ranch!  So disappointing!  

https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/permits-show-layout-and-bungalows-coming-to-reflections-a-disney-lakeside-resort/?fbclid=IwAR1PM6ZpIarvnT9Ck6qJhamU8PnGlCQWYMrYz2rGzFnLaJSfcujiAS8ojM8

It's moving across the street from where it is now.  Cast members I talked to are excited for a more modern stable to work out of. 

There is a lot of disappointment about the whole thing one thread down from yours. 

On the other hand,  all of the other original resorts have gotten a DVC add on and it was integrated pretty well across the board.  I'm excited to see something new, but hesitant to share the amenities.   I wonder how the DVC add on affected the Poly pool and such?

At any rate, I'm just a guest and have no skin in the game. Hopefully it will look woodsy as the DVC at the lodge.  You can't even tell they did anything with the natural woodline and such.