I would guess (could be wrong,) that these are built better than the like ones in the US.

Its a little over 5 minutes for the video.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/watch-what-happens-when-rvs-get-crash-tested-—-it-aint-pretty/ar-AABluP8?ocid=ientp

Watch what happens when RVs get crash-tested — it ain't pretty

In Sweden, the amount of newly registered motorhomes has increased by 50 percent since 2014, according to the Swedish Transport Administration, or Trafikverket. With the surge of new wheels on the road have come more injuries and deaths. This prompted Trafikverket to put a magnifying glass to the safety standards of motorhomes and execute its own crash tests with two different European-market RVs.

One of the primary reasons I decided on a 5th wheel, so that we ride in a crash tested truck that is designed for wrecks.  Interesting is how the "Class A" they show  actually has the entire wall section come loose.  I think that is because of the use of screws to hold the walls to the floor and screws are very brittle. 

I did hear at one time that winnebago crash tested their motorhomes, but not sure if that's true anymore. 

9 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

One of the primary reasons I decided on a 5th wheel, so that we ride in a crash tested truck that is designed for wrecks.  Interesting is how the "Class A" they show  actually has the entire wall section come loose.  I think that is because of the use of screws to hold the walls to the floor and screws are very brittle. 

I did hear at one time that winnebago crash tested their motorhomes, but not sure if that's true anymore. 

There are a lot of reasons I stay with trailers over motor homes, but that is one of them. To much stuff in the cab of a motor home to come flying at you.

9 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

My wife and I had this discussion a few months ago about class A's. I like the safety of my truck. I've seen motorhomes that exploded in wrecks. No thanks.