Crazy 5 take on Disney World

Hi everyone. I really hope to do a trip report. We are heading to the World Saturday for our youngest first trip and last big hurrah before a bunch of surgeries for him begin. We can only afford two days at the parks — FYI family of five base ticket for two days is $1300. And staying at a cheap off site hotel. But I have tons of stuff planned to get all the magic possible crammed in for free. Including our first fort visit! 

9 hours ago, Beckers said:

That’s ridiculous. 

Right?!

21 hours ago, fowlandfishmommy said:

Hi everyone. I really hope to do a trip report. We are heading to the World Saturday for our youngest first trip and last big hurrah before a bunch of surgeries for him begin. We can only afford two days at the parks — FYI family of five base ticket for two days is $1300. And staying at a cheap off site hotel. But I have tons of stuff planned to get all the magic possible crammed in for free. Including our first fort visit! 

Have a great time!!

We are headed home and had a wonderful time. We went to the Fort for the first time. It is so beautiful and we very much enjoyed chip and dales sing along, roasting marshmallows, and heading out with fireworks going off. But it was extremely crowded. And when we were leaving at about 9:30 there were teenagers driving crazy on golf carts with loud music honking horns and screaming. It felt more like Panama City Spring Break. We love camping because of the quiet and layed back pace. That was a bit much. But we will hopefully go back one day to camp but NOT on a summer holiday!!

7 hours ago, fowlandfishmommy said:

We are headed home and had a wonderful time. We went to the Fort for the first time. It is so beautiful and we very much enjoyed chip and dales sing along, roasting marshmallows, and heading out with fireworks going off. But it was extremely crowded. And when we were leaving at about 9:30 there were teenagers driving crazy on golf carts with loud music honking horns and screaming. It felt more like Panama City Spring Break. We love camping because of the quiet and layed back pace. That was a bit much. But we will hopefully go back one day to camp but NOT on a summer holiday!!

Holidays at the Fort can get crazy. We actually never camp on  holidays.

Edited by LONE-STAR