The real reason behind the skyliner.

If they made those ornaments in tiny tree version, maybe.

I do like the shirt, but my days of buying $35 t-shirts is long gone. I'll wait until they land in the outlet for $8.

Seriously though, it seems like Disney has tripled the size of their merchandising division based on all the new stuff that's come out.  Pick a theme, any theme, and there's merchandise.

I'd be willing to bet the Star Wars division alone is as big as the entire department was 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Simple solution...Get a bigger tree!

Heck no!  My tree, lights and all the ornaments fit in a tote bag and I can set it up on a table where dogs can't get to it.  In other words, it's perfect.  LOL

48277733_10218883179417683_3370914385164

35 minutes ago, keith_h said:

I kind of like the retro 60's feel of the T-shirt. 

They've been putting put a lot of designs lately with the retro feel.  I'm a fan.  

26 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Saw a ton of skyliners stopped overhead at HS.  From what I saw, it seemed like there were more decorated ones then non decorated.

Somewhere I read the numbers, let me go find.

actually I misread the article, 300 cars and 22 “character themes”. I took it as only 22 character cars but now I’m assuming it means 22 different styles.

Just watched a Tim Tracker video and he was at the Waldorf hotel. He zoomed in on the skyliners from his balcony and they happened to stop. Then I noticed how they were bouncing....probably normal behavior for something on a wire rope but I bet it was 6 feet of movement.  

Or....maybe someone is already "breaking one in"!

Where's the merch for that??

23 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Just watched a Tim Tracker video and he was at the Waldorf hotel. He zoomed in on the skyliners from his balcony and they happened to stop. Then I noticed how they were bouncing....probably normal behavior for something on a wire rope but I bet it was 6 feet of movement.  

Or....maybe someone is already "breaking one in"!

Where's the merch for that??

Baby section 😂