Disney Cruise Line announces Fall 2020 Itineraries and Booking date

Since that embedded in a hard to read manner I have copied the information from the post here. 

Disney Cruise Line announced the Fall 2020 itineraries this morning.

Booking window opens on Monday for Platinum Castaway Club Members and the rest of the week looks like this:

Monday June 10th – Platinum Castaway Club members & Disney’s Golden Oaks residents

Tuesday June 11th – Gold Castaway Club members

Wednesday June 12th – Silver Castaway Club members & DVC members who have not previously sailed with DCL

Thursday June 13th, first time cruisers will be able to book.

The Disney Wonder will finish up their Alaska season before heading to Galveston.

The Disney Magic will wrap up the European sailings and move to sailings from New York, San Juan, and Miami.

The Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream will continue to be based out of Port Canaveral With the Fantasy continuing to do some 3 and 4 night Bahamian Cruises before returning to her usual 7 night Caribbean cruises. The Dream is continuing to do her 3 and 4 night Bahamian cruises but the gap that existed previously in her schedule of 3 weeks has been moved back to October 2-Nov 12 which may indicate she will be going into drydock then.

If you are interested in booking a Disney Cruise especially for the fall of 2020 the prices are generally the least expensive on the day the itineraries open and go up from there as the ship fills up.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/2020-castaway-club-member-advance-booking/?fbclid=IwAR2Sngl-15Sq28a8y5Mzi3WEiuxmnW9HPNX9QimjKRIjEheqSZfU9Imoge0

Send me a message so we can get you set up to sail away with Mickey and the Gang!

On 6/6/2019 at 11:19 AM, Katman1356...Jason said:

Disney Cruise Line this morning announce the 2020 Fall itineraries. 

Contact me for a Free No Obligation Quote
[email protected]

I'm so nauseous at the possibility of this.   But... mom really wants to do it and how do I say "no" to celebrating their anniversary.   I don't, of course, but I may need to start drinking... or there might be videos of the family getting on the ship, except me:  still on the dock.  Yeah... I'm just not going to think about it.

:cantbelieveit:

3 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

I'm so nauseous at the possibility of this.   But... mom really wants to do it and how do I say "no" to celebrating their anniversary.   I don't, of course, but I may need to start drinking... or there might be videos of the family getting on the ship, except me:  still on the dock.  Yeah... I'm just not going to think about it.

It'll be ok. Alcohol makes everything better. Get a High Tide once you get on board. See if they will make it the way Sil does at home. With a shot of tequila added. LOL

On 6/8/2019 at 7:59 AM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

You will love it.... we're at # 11 tomorrow.