Congratulations looks good with the truck. You will be back at the Fort soon. We bought ours in October of 2018, then made a January 2020 reservation for the Fort. Couldn't wait that long, we were there last month. I say your there by October. Enjoy 

29 minutes ago, LONE-STAR said:

Congratulations looks good with the truck. You will be back at the Fort soon. We bought ours in October of 2018, then made a January 2020 reservation for the Fort. Couldn't wait that long, we were there last month. I say your there by October. Enjoy 

Be there in less than a month 👍

22 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Or a few people standing on the corner....Hope you have many enjoyable trips. 

After tearing up  few tires and wheels, you will not even think about turning too sharp on those corners. Good looking rig

14 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

My old KZ was solid as a rock. If i paid this much for a bunch of problems I am going to be super pissed lol 

We've said the same about our old, nearly 8yo Open Range vs our new one. 

Heck we rolled the first Open Range at 50 mph and the people at the salvage yard were amazed it didn't fall apart!

Ok, so not looking to test that in the new one.... LOL

On 6/12/2019 at 9:05 PM, ImDownWithDisney said:

Me too. Thats my #1 fear. My old KZ was solid as a rock. If i paid this much for a bunch of problems I am going to be super pissed lol 

I had nothing but problems with my K-Z.