9 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

System isnt working right yet today but for 2020 I am starting to see this as an option with no pricing currently. 

Premium Meadow Campsite

Proximity to Meadow Trading Post, Meadow Recreation Area, Bike Barn and Campfire Area 

WOW, are they turning 1500 into a Premium Partial Site!!!!  :ROFLMAO-1:

This seems consistent with the rumors about the Meadows area becoming the primary focus and central "heart" of the Fort, and the Settlement shifting focus toward the new resort.   And being Disney, you gotta pay for that proximity.   No different than 100 and 200 being considered preferred solely due to proximity to the Settlement, even though they are actually tight, cramped loops.   

I wonder if additional amenities are coming to the Meadows, or if this is just a case of marketing.   Tell the folks this is where they want to be, and they'll come.   

34 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

...No different than 100 and 200 being considered preferred solely due to proximity to the Settlement, even though they are actually tight, cramped loops.   

So... if the new focus of the resort is the Meadows, does that mean 100-300 are no longer "preferred" and therefore cheaper???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Given the fact that Reflections will be half DVC and half normal resort, I wonder if there will be a move to remove more cabins and create additional full hookup loops like 2100. More available loops may make more categories make more sense. 

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

This seems consistent with the rumors about the Meadows area becoming the primary focus and central "heart" of the Fort, and the Settlement shifting focus toward the new resort.   And being Disney, you gotta pay for that proximity.   No different than 100 and 200 being considered preferred solely due to proximity to the Settlement, even though they are actually tight, cramped loops.   

I wonder if additional amenities are coming to the Meadows, or if this is just a case of marketing.   Tell the folks this is where they want to be, and they'll come.   

I guess it depends how much the settlement is shifting to the new resort.  If they go as far as labeling part of the new resort I would be surprised if the Meadows  didn't get a new restaurant. Given that they can't really call the cabins moderates without a table service restaurant on site. Assuming the cabins don't move that is.

2 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

System isnt working right yet today but for 2020 I am starting to see this as an option with no pricing currently. 

Premium Meadow Campsite

Proximity to Meadow Trading Post, Meadow Recreation Area, Bike Barn and Campfire Area 

Are we taking bets?  I'm guessing... the "slow" season will be $225/night with topping out around $275/night.

I just saw someone comment on FB, that $480/night was a "deal" for a cabin rental.  Mercy... we haven't stayed at a resort in years, but $480/night is a "deal"?  I'm sorry, but that's just crazy.  No wonder 2 or 3 families try to smoosh in there.  

3 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Are we taking bets?  I'm guessing... the "slow" season will be $225/night with topping out around $275/night.....

That's going to be a "that's a no from me, dog" for well north of $200 pricing. I love FW, but I don't love it $250 per night worth.

11 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Are we taking bets?  I'm guessing... the "slow" season will be $225/night with topping out around $275/night.

I just saw someone comment on FB, that $480/night was a "deal" for a cabin rental.  Mercy... we haven't stayed at a resort in years, but $480/night is a "deal"?  I'm sorry, but that's just crazy.  No wonder 2 or 3 families try to smoosh in there.  

I think I commented on that post. Stayed in a cabin for Thanksgiving 2 years ago, and it wasn't far off that. Unfortunately it's comparable to the other  6 person suites on property price wise.

14 minutes ago, slices said:

I think I commented on that post. Stayed in a cabin for Thanksgiving 2 years ago, and it wasn't far off that. Unfortunately it's comparable to the other  6 person suites on property price wise.

My goodness... so expensive.  I guess it's for that once in a lifetime experience.  I don't know.    We stayed in one a long time ago (10 years) and I want to say we paid $120-$140/night.  We only stayed 2 nights because it was so expensive... but we did enjoy it. 

It seems like all of Disney is becoming "If you have to ask the price you can't afford it" type of place.

They are really catering to the big spenders and pushing the middle class out.

We went to Busch Gardens after work last night just to get a beer, catch a show and walk around.

Yeah, I know it's not DISNEY.

Their prices while high are still a lot less than anything comparable at Disney.

We had a fathers day buffet there Sunday, it was $19.99, nice view, got a free 16 oz beer for being a dad, then we got 10% off with our pass.

They have an all day dining deal $33 with our AP discount, you can get a meal every hour, all the bottled waters and sodas you want, and BOGO on snacks all day long.  And an adult can can get the kids menus for $16 if you don't want to eat as much.

15 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

He highest price I see for a Premium site is at Christmas for $203 before tax. When things were glitching earlier I got a peak at the pricing calendar. 

Ah... so this isn't the "new and improved" sites that have been rumored?  I thought I saw Santa post (on FB) about the 600 loop getting more expensive... so I thought they were doing improvements/upgrades. 

5 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ah... so this isn't the "new and improved" sites that have been rumored?  I thought I saw Santa post (on FB) about the 600 loop getting more expensive... so I thought they were doing improvements/upgrades. 

Sorry I meant just for regular premium sites. Brains a little fried at this point. Pricing has not shown up for the Premium Meadow sites for any date I have checked. 

2 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Sorry I meant just for regular premium sites. Brains a little fried at this point. Pricing has not shown up for the Premium Meadow sites for any date I have checked. 

I'm still blown away at the pricing that's coming out.  Honestly.... I just don't know that our family will ever be able to afford going inside the gates again.  Even just a basic 3 day ticket on UT for us to go this fall, is over $1300.  I mean, that's just crazy.  All that money, to fight the crowds.  Wow.

17 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I love how the Mouse is able to create demand, thereby justifying higher pricing, simply by giving something a different name.  

They did it years ago at the Fort by creating a whole new "season" between October and Christmas that doesn't even exist at other resorts.