This will be our 5th year camping at the fort from late Oct to early Nov, and it will be our final year.

My son and I love the Halloween season and going to Not So Scary and my wife loves Christmas season and going to the Christmas party.  But trying to book things, and dealing with the overwhelming number of people my wife and I have chosen to camp next year in late Aug through early Sept.  This will allow the boy and I to make our Not So Scary, then we will fly down in Mid November for a 4 night stay in a resort and do the Christmas party.  

I'll miss Halloween at the fort, but booking has become such a hassle that its just not worth the effort.  I know people gripe about the cost of the Fort going up and up, but as long as they are selling out over a year in advance why wouldn't Disney continue to increase the price. 

So for 2020 we are looking for a new location to Camp for Halloween.

44 minutes ago, bdm said:

This will be our 5th year camping at the fort from late Oct to early Nov, and it will be our final year.

My son and I love the Halloween season and going to Not So Scary and my wife loves Christmas season and going to the Christmas party.  But trying to book things, and dealing with the overwhelming number of people my wife and I have chosen to camp next year in late Aug through early Sept.  This will allow the boy and I to make our Not So Scary, then we will fly down in Mid November for a 4 night stay in a resort and do the Christmas party.  

I'll miss Halloween at the fort, but booking has become such a hassle that its just not worth the effort.  I know people gripe about the cost of the Fort going up and up, but as long as they are selling out over a year in advance why wouldn't Disney continue to increase the price. 

So for 2020 we are looking for a new location to Camp for Halloween.

Jason (Mousecounselors) got us Oct 29 thru Nov 2 2020 just a couple of days ago.

I'm not thrilled with the prices, but we haven't camped for Halloween in a few years due to my granddaughters school so we will pay them.

Get in touch with him and let him do all the work.

3 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Jason (Mousecounselors) got us Oct 29 thru Nov 2 2020 just a couple of days ago.

I'm not thrilled with the prices, but we haven't camped for Halloween in a few years due to my granddaughters school so we will pay them.

Thanks Mark. picked up for a couple more this morning. 

16 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Jason got our current reservation last year.  I have no issue using someone like Jason or others to get our reservations. 

My wife and I have been talking about leaving our camper down in Florida in storage this winter and coming back down after the 1st of the year and doing a week or two in late Feb / Early March.

1 hour ago, bdm said:

My wife and I have been talking about leaving our camper down in Florida in storage this winter and coming back down after the 1st of the year and doing a week or two in late Feb / Early March.

We did that the year before last.  Left it in Nov, came back in April.

Worked out really well for us.