For those of us who can't be there (and/or will be enjoying the a/c vs sweaty crowds), Disney Parks Blog is live streaming the July 4th fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. Here's hoping the camera work will be better than the NYE feed.  ;)

ourth of July Fireworks Live

#DisneyParksLIVE: Watch Fourth of July Fireworks Live From Magic Kingdom Park July 4

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

This Fourth of July, you’re invited to celebrate with us right here, as we live stream “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” live from Magic Kingdom Park on July 4.

Our live stream, which you can catch right here on the Disney Parks Blog, will begin at 9:13 p.m. ET.

• oisdkfds02.jpg
  • oidfgjdfa0a-1.jpg

We’ll celebrate the fun of summer before and after the show. And we’d love to share some of your favorite Disney Parks vacation pics as part of our live stream. To have your photo considered, share it with us on Twitter now using the hashtag #DisneyParksLIVE.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/06/disneyparkslive-watch-fourth-of-july-fireworks-live-from-magic-kingdom-park-july-4/

19 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

For those of us who can't be there (and/or will be enjoying the a/c vs sweaty crowds), Disney Parks Blog is live streaming the July 4th fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. Here's hoping the camera work will be better than the NYE feed.  ;)

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/06/disneyparkslive-watch-fourth-of-july-fireworks-live-from-magic-kingdom-park-july-4/

We hope to see them on the 3rd from the Fort, then go to Seaworld on the 4th for lasers and fireworks.

10 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

We will be there, but I don't know if I can bring myself to go into MK for it. 

We always go and stand near the dock for the Fort and Wilderness Lodge boats.  You get a great view and can escape quickly.

8 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I like that idea

It really does work well and you can adjust your position if something is blocking your view.  There aren't too many people out there so it is nice.  You don't get a direct view of the castle, but there are so many fireworks around it doesn't matter.  Plus you get a great view of the ones being launched in the water.