What I've Noticed: Dog Park Completion and New Meadows Cart Lot et.al.

The dog park is now complete. They added new lamp posts and lights, a pavillion over the new tables and added a big dalmatian at the entrance. Looks really nice. 

GL29oon.jpg

Also spotted new cart parking lot being installed next to the meadows store, and it's a pretty good size.   Here's a panoramic. 

N4fToL7.jpg

Many loops have been repaved and construction at River Country is still in land clearing and leveling.   I'd say they brought up the ground for the new horse barn about 8 feet to make it level with the existing road. 

All of the lounge chairs have been moved to the "New" side of the beach and it looks pretty nice. Here's a pic of Clementines side. 

RCISlu4.jpg

Many open sites here today, pool had many open chairs, maybe half,  at 2 pm. 

7 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

Not sure how I feel about the new parking lot may have been needed but not sure how it will look with the trees gone.

Agreed.  It was needed but I do miss the trees.

13 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

The dog park is now complete. They added new lamp posts and lights, a pavillion over the new tables and added a big dalmatian at the entrance. Looks really nice. 

Also spotted new cart parking lot being installed next to the meadows store, and it's a pretty good size.   Here's a panoramic. 

N4fToL7.jpg

Many loops have been repaved and construction at River Country is still in land clearing and leveling.   I'd say they brought up the ground for the new horse barn about 8 feet to make it level with the existing road. 

All of the lounge chairs have been moved to the "New" side of the beach and it looks pretty nice. Here's a pic of Clementines side. 

RCISlu4.jpg

Many open sites here today, pool had many open chairs, maybe half,  at 2 pm. 

Nice to hear on the dog park.  We never use it, but I know lots of folks do so it sounds like a nice upgrade.

On the beach...I'm confused...are they planning for the Fort side to have no chairs?

I don't think Clementine Beach will be the Fort side anymore.  It sounds like the chairs have been moved to the "new" side.  Hope that is true.  Morning tea while watching the boats come and go is one of the highlights of my vacation.

4 hours ago, kadancer said:

I don't think Clementine Beach will be the Fort side anymore.  It sounds like the chairs have been moved to the "new" side.  Hope that is true.  Morning tea while watching the boats come and go is one of the highlights of my vacation.

This is true. When we were there a couple of weeks ago, everything was set up on the “new” beach. Actually looked very nice. 

1 hour ago, djsamuel said:

This is true. When we were there a couple of weeks ago, everything was set up on the “new” beach. Actually looked very nice. 

You mean the "old" beach from the 70's!  Like in the train video.

That's where we used to come to picnic when we were in the Orlando area.

We would buy fresh made to order sandwiches from the deli in the Settlement trading Post, then go have a picnic while the kids played in the lake