8 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I hope you like the sound of pressure washers while on vacation 🖕

DId you check with the Outpost to see if they approved it, or did the detailer sneak back to the lot at the request of the occupant?

3 hours ago, xplore said:

Ugh. I was in overflow waiting on my site and a detailer showed up to clean the rig next to me. So while he's cleaning one rig he's making a mess of the other 3 adjacent trailers.

They've always been allowed in the overflow.

3 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

2 different vendors were present.  I assumed they let them in

They could have been met at the back gate and let in, that happened  in the past,  I personally would ask to just to see if the rules changed again out of curiosity.

Nooooooooo. Man I did not like hearing them they would ruin the loop for a couple days. I am sorry but if they show up in my loop disney will be refunding my $200 a night if I have to hear that all day. At $65 I could live with it but not at the current rates.

1 hour ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

They could have been met at the back gate and let in, that happened  in the past,  I personally would ask to just to see if the rules changed again out of curiosity.

I've seen them 2 days in a row. Security is making a lot of rounds through the loops. They have to know they are here. They were stripping all of the decals off a class A today in the 600 loop. 

1 hour ago, LONE-STAR said:

Nooooooooo. Man I did not like hearing them they would ruin the loop for a couple days. I am sorry but if they show up in my loop disney will be refunding my $200 a night if I have to hear that all day. At $65 I could live with it but not at the current rates.

No kidding. I have not been bothered by them, but I've seen them while looping. They don't seem to be trolling the loops like before. 

1 hour ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Any idea how much these detailers charge?

They have an ala carte type menu. Simple wash is around $3.00 a ft and a complete wash, wax and buff can be $12-$15 a ft or higher and then getting the rims polished  is an additional cost.

7 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

If you are up to a bit of a road trip, see if you can find a Blue Beacon Truck Wash

https://bluebeacon.com/our-services/rv-motorcoach/

Just make sure they turn the acid brightener off. It will destroy gel coat.  And no brushes either.  Changing Lanes YouTube channel scratched their entire rig up at blue beacon

On 7/15/2019 at 11:11 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

If you are up to a bit of a road trip, see if you can find a Blue Beacon Truck Wash

https://bluebeacon.com/our-services/rv-motorcoach/

Thanks Carol, looks interesting.  Only 2 in Florida,  Dade City and FT. Pierce.  It sure is a lot less than the ones who come to the Fort.  But....

On 7/16/2019 at 6:26 AM, ImDownWithDisney said:

Just make sure they turn the acid brightener off. It will destroy gel coat.  And no brushes either.  Changing Lanes YouTube channel scratched their entire rig up at blue beacon

Found their utube video    I think the scratches came from another washer down Miami way.  Interesting couple.

I have used Dazzling Detailers for the past few trip down to Florida and they are FANTASTIC ! !  They have always offered to get me done while in the overflow but I have NOT done that, always get it done at the stop BEFORE WDW . . This year they will do it in Sanford the Morning I arrive into the Fort..

Last year they came to me in Sarasota and ended up with 5 additional jobs after people approached them inquiring about the cost...Took them 3 days to get done them all..