Disney World Has a New Package for Your Kid's Special First Visit

The “My First Disney Getaway Package” is perfect for families ready to make some memories.

For families that visit Disney World together, there is no trip that carries the same magic as the first visit.

Walt Disney World announced a new vacation package for parents to take children on their first trip to Disney this summer.

The “My First Disney Getaway Package” runs for $999, and offers a two-night Walt Disney World vacation for a family of three: two adults and one child, aged three to nine.

While at the resort, families will stay in a standard room at one of the All-Star Resorts. Families will also receive two-park Magic Tickets, with one-day-only admission to Magic Kingdom and another to Animal Kingdom. The package also includes one stroller rental per day.

But perhaps the most exciting part of the package is a merchandise bag with some very special swag. Kids will get an autograph book, a pen commemorating the inaugural visit, a plush toy and “My 1st Visit” Mickey ears to wear around the park — and long after the vacation has ended.

Parents can book the package for arrivals most Sundays through Wednesdays, from August 11 through September 25. (The package runs through September 24.)