New Fall 2019 promos released. No campsites included

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Interesting that even with the opening of Galaxy's Edge, they're still putting out the pretty typical batch of fall promos. I'd have thought that would have been a big enough draw on its own.

This is actually a fairly lean offer but there has been room availability for sept and oct but December has been nearly fully booked. I will say though if you were booked before any price change or already had a discount on your reservation this isn’t saving you money. It will only really help new bookings. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

...if you were booked before any price change or already had a discount on your reservation this isn’t saving you money. It will only really help new bookings. 

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

I just got an email from Hilton saying thy have fall Star Wars getaway packages at Bonnet Creek and have extra extra magic hours.  9/1 to 11/22

Verrrrrry interesting X2.  Sounds possible the current attendance projections may be a bit down and they're trying to goose the "heads in beds" a bit? Of course you can all tell me how wrong I was when those of you going this fall post the pics of the 12 hour waits for Galaxy's Edge.  😎

20 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Verrrrrry interesting X2.  Sounds possible the current attendance projections may be a bit down and they're trying to goose the "heads in beds" a bit? Of course you can all tell me how wrong I was when those of you going this fall post the pics of the 12 hour waits for Galaxy's Edge.  😎

22 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

This is actually a fairly lean offer but there has been room availability for sept and oct but December has been nearly fully booked. I will say though if you were booked before any price change or already had a discount on your reservation this isn’t saving you money. It will only really help new bookings. 

To Jason's point - we had midweek reservations in October for F&W, so I just made a new reservation with the 20% offer (woohoo!) and canceled the other one. WDW Phone lines were busy all day yesterday. 

EMH at DHS this fall start at 6 am!!! 😲