Festival of the Lion King Highlights Miley got in the show

Great video!  I almost felt like I was there with you. 

We have many fond memories of the Legend of the Lion King.  My son got to be part of the show when he was 4 and it was one of those "small world" moments for me.  When the dancer knelt down beside him and asked him if he wanted to be in the show, she glanced up at me for permission.  We both froze because we knew each other - she was the student of one of my dance teacher friends. I knew she was working at Disney, but did not know that she had moved to the Legend of the Lion King show - it was just her second week.  It was an almost surreal experience.

1 hour ago, kadancer said:

Great video!  I almost felt like I was there with you. 

We have many fond memories of the Legend of the Lion King.  My son got to be part of the show when he was 4 and it was one of those "small world" moments for me.  When the dancer knelt down beside him and asked him if he wanted to be in the show, she glanced up at me for permission.  We both froze because we knew each other - she was the student of one of my dance teacher friends. I knew she was working at Disney, but did not know that she had moved to the Legend of the Lion King show - it was just her second week.  It was an almost surreal experience.

That is a really neat story. While we were there I was thinking back to when my nephew was 5 and got pulled into the show, now he is 18 and having fun on his own.

9 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

That is a really neat story. While we were there I was thinking back to when my nephew was 5 and got pulled into the show, now he is 18 and having fun on his own.

My son is 19 now and it went by soooo fast...

4 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Good vlog! That's my favorite show at WDW. 

Michael, she's growing up fast.  Blink and she'll be a teenager. My 13 yr old told me last week that her first car needed to be a Raptor lol. 

Thanks.  She is growing very fast. And she is already truck shopping. Hew wants are my 3500 mega cab or a black f250 lifted with 40" tires. I told her she will get her mom's f150.

But she would happily take a Raptor. She is definitely my daughter.