Get Reeces Peanut Butter!

I absolutely love peanut butter, especially the kind I cannot have in the Peanut Butter Cups.  (I am allergic to chocolate).  This solves the problem!  I am going to take it camping too!

https://totallythebomb.com/you-can-now-buy-a-4-pound-jar-of-reeses-peanut-butter?fbclid=IwAR063H0K1JkSK6Pd30rz-Rzo8jVdvqZGH-9lYDAWt_L83nKxpQMR_r4dkg4

YOU CAN NOW BUY A 4-POUND JAR OF REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER

LEAVE A COMMENT

10.4KSHARES
We want to be friends! Join our super cool Facebook group herewhere we spill all the latest tea, and you know, just have fun. 

Peanut Butter lovers this is about to change the GAME when it comes to traditional PB&J because You Can Now Buy A 4-Pound Jar of Reese’s Peanut Butter and OMG we are never going back to the regular stuff!

81Pcll1L0LL._SX522_.jpg

This 4.5 Pound Jar of peanut butter goodness is made with REESE’S all-natural peanut butter.

RELATED READ: WALMART RELEASED A REESE’S VARIETY PACK WITH 30 FULL-SIZE CANDY BARS

Eating Reese's peanut butter from the jar siting here working rather hard on something quite special.

According to the description, this melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter has a smooth, finely ground texture with a creamy, full-bodied peanut butter taste.

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER IN A JAR #OVERLYEXCITED

View image on Twitter

What can you use this on?

RELATED READ: REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS RELEASED 2 NEW FLAVORS AND I AM DYING TO TRY THEM

Blank-Facebook-Ad-1-1-700x366.png

Well, you can drizzle peanut butter flavor over cheesecakes, cupcakes, brownies, bars, and more.

Perfect for your ice cream parlor, bakery, or restaurant, this smooth peanut butter is a quick and easy way to enhance the appearance and taste of just about any dessert!

451270-700x700.jpg
Credit: WebstaurantStore

RELATED READ: HOW TO BUY FRESH REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS MADE 24 HOURS AGO

Blend it into thick and creamy peanut butter milkshakes, or bake it into cookies and pies. Featuring simple, natural ingredients, it can even be used in cooking to make marinades and Asian-inspired peanut sauces.

31tFh3dtH3L.jpg

This 4-pound jar of Reese’s PB is costs less than $28 shipped prime if you’re a member.

I mean, this will last you basically all month if you ration it appropriately.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-9.52.44-AM-700
Credit: WebstaurantStore