Our rig - up at the Keystone factory in Elkhart. Update.

On 8/9/2019 at 7:31 PM, Littleolwoman.aka.Kristie said:

Only downside to selling the new rig is having to wait to find a buyer. We are close by your route if you want to catch a meal on your way back. Totally fine if you need to push on down.

Sorry... just saw this!   I made it up and back (left Atlanta Friday at 5:15a, got back back yesterday at 4:30p).

Yes, selling a rig can be a hassle.  We've priced it $7k less than any dealership we can find online, so we're hoping it sells quickly.  It's literally sitting on the sales lot:  it's that new.  LOL

3 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Sorry... just saw this!   I made it up and back (left Atlanta Friday at 5:15a, got back back yesterday at 4:30p).

Yes, selling a rig can be a hassle.  We've priced it $7k less than any dealership we can find online, so we're hoping it sells quickly.  It's literally sitting on the sales lot:  it's that new.  LOL

9 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

So is the dealer selling it for you?

6 hours ago, Beckers said:
9 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Did you mean to say something? :lol:

20 minutes ago, LONE-STAR said:

So is the dealer selling it for you?

I didn't even ask them (we might try that).  Right now I have it on craigslist, FB marketplace, other free sites.  We have someone looking at it on Wednesday; if they don't buy it, we'll put it on RVTrader.

For someone who was already looking for a large 5th wheel... this one is a steal.  I've been looking at other things on the market and nothing compares to what we have.  Here's a YouTube of the model.  It really is a neat floorplan and it has a good feel to it.  Plus, Keystone upped the structural warranty to 3 years, so that's nice:

16 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Np. Mercy that was quite the drive. Glad you were able to get things taken care of.