Hoping you all can help me out. I have some funky reservations coming up for thanksgiving this year. I didnt make them early enough so we will be at the fort monday-wednesday thanksgiving week. We then have to move over to all star sports wednesday-saturday. After that we are back at the fort for 2 weeks starting that saturday. My question is, will they allow me to keep my camper in overflow while we are at all star sports knowing we are coming back? I believe in the past this was allowed but that was before all the parking charges and changes at the fort itself. Any fiends know the answer?

On a side note, I am praying that Jason is able to snag us those 3 missing nights at the fort in a premium site so we dont have to move. He has them on his list so if anyone is going to have to cancel thanksgiving can you give him a heads up for me?

I think I've read about people parking rigs at various resorts..Port Orleans comes to mind? I'm sure they'll let you leave it somewhere.  Though my wife was reading me a bunch of posts on a Fort Facebook page about numerous hit and runs in the overflow.  

🍗🍗🍗