Sunrise over Bay Lake Tower from the Grand Floridian

23 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

What area did you take this from?  I missed you staying at the GF.  Is it worth the hype?  I always feel like the kids must be really quiet when we’re walking through that resort 😄 It’s very pretty.

This was taken from a little landing outside the back door of our building which was Boca Chica. Our room was just a few doors down from this but with Silvia and a friend who had joined us for a few nights sleeping I didnt want to wake them up going out to the balcony. 

I never thought I would like the GF. Then I was placed there for a travel agent conference I went too and found I really enjoyed it. There is a lot of good food options, The pool near the DVC is the feature pool  and has the slide but they are stricter over there on behavior. The pool near the center is more loose and has some kids tossing balls back and forth and such. With the live music, the only 24 hour food court, several other dining options, monorail and boat to MK, and views of the fireworks from a couple of places it is fun. The rooms are large and the beds are super comfortable. I knew I had to bring Silvia and she and our friend both loved it though thinking before going it was a kind of stuffy place. We would all go again if the opportunity presented itself. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

This was taken from a little landing outside the back door of our building which was Boca Chica. Our room was just a few doors down from this but with Silvia and a friend who had joined us for a few nights sleeping I didnt want to wake them up going out to the balcony. 

I never thought I would like the GF. Then I was placed there for a travel agent conference I went too and found I really enjoyed it. There is a lot of good food options, The pool near the DVC is the feature pool  and has the slide but they are stricter over there on behavior. The pool near the center is more loose and has some kids tossing balls back and forth and such. With the live music, the only 24 hour food court, several other dining options, monorail and boat to MK, and views of the fireworks from a couple of places it is fun. The rooms are large and the beds are super comfortable. I knew I had to bring Silvia and she and our friend both loved it though thinking before going it was a kind of stuffy place. We would all go again if the opportunity presented itself. 

Glad you had a great time!! :)