Hitchhiking Ghost Popcorn Bucket!!

Not sure if these will hit WDW also, but I would seriously consider a road trip to get one.  😎🤣

Hitchhiking Ghost Phineas Popcorn Bucket Debuts in Disneyland

by MIKE

As part of the ongoing 50th Anniversary celebrations for Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, a new popcorn bucket has arrived at the park! Thanks to our friends at Discover the Magic on Instagram, we have a look at a new hitchhiking ghost popcorn bucket.

Hitchhiking Ghost Phineas Popcorn Bucket – $25

The popcorn bucket features Professor Phineas Plump, one of the iconic Hitchhiking Ghosts from the classic attraction. The popcorn buckets are limited to one per guest, per transaction.

img_3489-1024x768.jpg
img_3488-1024x768.jpg
img_3492-768x1024.jpg

https://blogmickey.com/2019/08/hitchhiking-ghost-phineas-popcorn-bucket-debuts-in-disneyland/?fbclid=IwAR2067awppJCJByOEzrJYUAC1gJapv9suLGuqaq262d8-v__x-7tlCug_qE

2 hours ago, Beckers said:

Yes in deedy doodle 

Pack a bag, we're going West!

PHOTOS: New Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Ezra Sipper Completes the Hitchhiking Ghost Snack Set at Disneyland

August 9, 2019
haunted-mansion-50-ezra-sipper-disneylan

The Skeleton, or Ezra as he’s commonly known, is the most iconic of the Haunted Mansion’s three Hitchhiking Ghosts. He’s tall, dapper, and now, he’s sporting a wide grin because he’s completed the full set of Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Snack vessels to recently debut at Disneyland Park.

Earlier today, we was Phineas over at the popcorn cart near Haunted Mansion. Then we came across Gus at the Mint Julep Bar. But over at Royal Street Veranda, we found Ezra.

The sipper retails for $18.99, but this location allows for Passholder discounts, and you can find both him and Gus in stock here for less.

On the back you have Ezra’s tombstone. After all, he’s the unluckiest hitchhiker we’ve ever seen.

Like the other pieces in the snack set, with the press of a button you can illuminate the friendly spirit.

You can fold the straw of the sipper up and down from Ezra’s tophat depending on whether you are using it as drinkware or decoration.

With the full snack set, not only will ghosts follow you home, but so will a bag of beignets, a carton of popcorn, and a beverage to wash it all down with.

https://wdwnt.com/2019/08/photos-new-haunted-mansion-50th-anniversary-ezra-sipper-completes-the-hitchhiking-ghost-snack-set-at-disneyland/?fbclid=IwAR2U4WXj5Gs5o2E62enuD6ScWicE1tM617tdxvg4jZ4KN_LpD7iHicgxIzY

16 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Omggggggg

The popcorn bucket has landed at WDW!!!  😲 😲 😲

...the popcorn bucket has finally made its way over to the Magic Kingdom, and was made available during tonight’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The bucket forms part of a larger trio snack set comprised of a Gus beignet holder and an Ezra sipper cup!

mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-201

Do note that the Professor’s briefcase is missing the “50” from the 50th Anniversary version. The bucket features a satin purple Haunted Mansion wallpaper strap.

It’s interesting to note that this is one of the few popcorn buckets that are essentially designed to hold a carton of popcorn instead of the popcorn itself.

Over on the back, you’ll notice his custom tombstone. “His travel plans have hit a bump…”

The bucket lights up and plays “Grim, Grinning Ghosts”, with a power button on the back. It stays on while the switch is on, making this a great Halloween or Haunted Mansion room decoration when not in use. That makes it almost better than the Host-A-Ghost Jars sold by Madame Leota.

The buckets retail for $20.50 and can be purchased at popcorn carts in the Magic Kingdom!

https://wdwnt.com/2019/08/photos-new-haunted-mansion-hitchhiking-ghost-phineas-popcorn-bucket-materializes-at-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-in-the-magic-kingdom/?fbclid=IwAR0oAPElbwYCoTx8-NOs_fm010sEvSO7MNVH-iK7zDZ5K-WzZ4KGOK7WFaQ

On 8/17/2019 at 3:31 PM, Beckers said:

So, you are picking me up when?? 

4 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

[sorry can't type, in the car now]

Seriously if it weren't for the darned day job...

That's a great idea Beckers. Y'all have to go right by here on your way down and back so I can give y'all the money on the way down and pickup the loot on your way back.  I'll even throw in a round of drinks on me.

1 hour ago, keith_h said:

That's a great idea Beckers. Y'all have to go right by here on your way down and back so I can give y'all the money on the way down and pickup the loot on your way back.  I'll even throw in a round of drinks on me.

Sooooooooo tempting.....