Exploring Tom Sawyer Island

That is one nice thing about having a pass, you could kill time at the island and not feel like you're missing out on the other part of the parks.

We would sit and relax on the rockers and let my granddaughter just explore and run around the island on her own.

Only complaint, they need to double or triple the amount of rockers.

13 hours ago, Travisma said:

That is one nice thing about having a pass, you could kill time at the island and not feel like you're missing out on the other part of the parks.

We would sit and relax on the rockers and let my granddaughter just explore and run around the island on her own.

Only complaint, they need to double or triple the amount of rockers.

Having a pass makes a lot of Disney less stressful. One time we made it to the ice cream parlor at MK and turned around and left it was so packed and that was over 10 years ago.

10 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

I participated in many gun battles there back in the day. 

Fun times, as a kid most of our time was on the coasters. But my dad did take us over there a couple times. My daughter already said next trip we are going back over there.

9 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

My kiddos love the island.  Unfortunately, it was closed a couple of times last year... so they missed out.  But, great memories ❤️

My daughter does to, and me and the DW enjoy it also. I have always loved the barrel bridge.