Just bought 5 MNSSHP tickets for 8/30. We were going to be at WDW that weekend anyway, since we have a candy sushi class booked at EPCOT for Sunday.

Couldn't pass up seeing the special Jack show at the castle, plus my oldest daughter has never been to a party and my younger one went once way back, when it was about $25 to get in.

Last time we went was the Blog Party, so we missed out on some of the normal things to do.

I know about trick or treating, the parade and the castle show.

And I saw a post that some of the rides are going to have overlays.

What else should we be doing?

19 minutes ago, Travisma said:

.What else should we be doing?

If you want to, you can register those tickets to your MDE and use them to make pre-party FP reservations that you can use if you enter the park before the official start time. 

You didn't mention watching the Hocus Pocus stage show. That is hugely popular.  If you watch the last one, you don't waste party time on this. 

Personally, I don't think the ride modifications are that great. We spend our time watching the shows, parade and fireworks. 

Make sure you are in your parade spot early. You don't want to miss the Headless Horseman. 

TCD

I just remembered another tip. They distribute alternative treats for guests with allergies in the Guest Services building outside the Hall of Presidents. They have some high quality fruit snacks and Go Go Squeeze packets and other treats you might see in a place like Whole Foods that are high quality. If anyone in your party has any food sensitivities, make sure to pop in there. 

TCD