It you're a big fan of MNSSHP and would want to go at least a handful times, this could be a deal!

BY 

New ‘Party Pass’ ticket allows you to attend every Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

Walt Disney World has launched a new ticket that will allow frightful fans to attend every Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year.

The Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Pass includes admission to all event nights except for Thursday, Oct 31. The pass costs $299 plus tax for guests ages 10 and up, and $284 plus tax for guests ages 3-9.

Guests should be able to purchase these new tickets at the parks’ Guest Services locations and Walt Disney World ticket windows, or by calling the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7185.

We’ll update this story with more details as we receive them. In the meantime, to learn more about this year’s Halloween parties, visit DisneyWorld.com/Halloween.

https://attractionsmagazine.com/mickeys-not-so-scary-party-pass-2019/?fbclid=IwAR2xZ_zUChgsQFhBc7cZLLIezxl4-ESv2R-jP0PqEvNVtOnrc_P12VODVMo

1 hour ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

It you're a big fan of MNSSHP and would want to go at least a handful times, this could be a deal!

https://attractionsmagazine.com/mickeys-not-so-scary-party-pass-2019/?fbclid=IwAR2xZ_zUChgsQFhBc7cZLLIezxl4-ESv2R-jP0PqEvNVtOnrc_P12VODVMo

If you look, I think every night the week of Halloween is listed as unavailable.  But 11/1 is open.

It's official:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/08/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-returns-today-and-were-celebrating-with-an-all-new-spook-tacular-season-pass/

Unless I'm missing something, this is an amazing deal. If I didn't have a pass, I might buy this and go to a dozen or so parties. 

TCD

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

If you look, I think every night the week of Halloween is listed as unavailable.  But 11/1 is open.

Could be sold out.

FWIW we've always done the 11/1 party. Doesn't usually sell out and by the end of the night they are practically shoveling candy at you.

7 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Could be sold out.

FWIW we've always done the 11/1 party. Doesn't usually sell out and by the end of the night they are practically shoveling candy at you.

Wonder if this superpass will get you in those nights?

Seems like the only stipulation is on Halloween itself.