• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but WDWNT has been posting some artist renderings of the new Reflections resort.  They have been rolling them out a little at a time, like they do everything el

But you spin it as just a few steps from a full service Tavern full of craft brews, in a country setting.

The Poly ones have to be the worst. I don't think I've ever seen anyone at any of the cabins. Either going into or out of them, or sitting on the porch. If I spent that much $$ on a roo

Posted Images

I haven't seen it in person, but this may make it a little better being able to park next to the playground. I will keep a open mind until I  see it. Although we have to like it. Because they sure won't change it back for us. I know my girl will be happy to see the swings. Thanks for the updates.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PGHFiend said:

Saw a post where a  DVC salesperson told a prospective client that the Reflections Resort WILL include Campsites on its new property.  If true, could these be the high end pull throughs that have been mentioned on and off?

I wonder if it means the Fort will be losing some sites?

2 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Saw a post where a  DVC salesperson told a prospective client that the Reflections Resort WILL include Campsites on its new property.  If true, could these be the high end pull throughs that have been mentioned on and off?

1 hour ago, keith_h said:

I wonder if it means the Fort will be losing some sites?

The same source that told me that there would be “Meadow Premium” sites told me that the group camping area would be converted to a separate ultra premium area gated off and separate from Fort Wilderness. This would be the logical spot for these rumored DVC campsites, as they can provide access to it from the new Reflections entry road, and fence out us scummy campers. 

TCD

2 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

I hope Cousin Eddie goes camping there 😂

11 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

If I woke up in the Fort with my head sewn to the Hoop-De-Doo carpet, I'd be no more surprised then I am right now. 

There’s a house in NJ that does a whole Christmas Vacation decorating theme. It’s pretty fantastic. If I remember how to post pics I will.

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

The same source that told me that there would be “Meadow Premium” sites told me that the group camping area would be converted to a separate ultra premium area gated off and separate from Fort Wilderness. This would be the logical spot for these rumored DVC campsites, as they can provide access to it from the new Reflections entry road, and fence out us scummy campers. 

TCD

DVC Members have been asking for campsites for decades so this would be the appropeiate place. 

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

There’s a house in NJ that does a whole Christmas Vacation decorating theme. It’s pretty fantastic. If I remember how to post pics I will.

We saw that this year when we went up to visit family in NJ over Christmas.  Even had the camper, and Griswold hanging from the roof.

21 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

You mean I might be finally able to get a campsite with my DVC points!!!!

21 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

DVC Members have been asking for campsites for decades so this would be the appropeiate place. 

Agreed

6 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

You mean I might be finally able to get a campsite with my DVC points!!!!

Hopefully!

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Of course they will. The new resort is going to extend all along the former Fort beach, and the main buildings are spitting distance from Pioneer Hall. 

I don’t think they will be able to drive into the Fort, though.

TCD

They’ll just drive over in their free DVC air conditioned golf carts