1. I’m glad my family isn’t really into star wars. 

2. Youtube will be the only way we see this place.

3. And thanks to YouTube we’ve had many conversations with our children about “most people don’t live like this” and while you are in our house you will never fly first class, have a giant tv (or any tv) in your room, have a room dedicated to video games or LOL dolls (or whatever the hottest toy is) nor will a company send you toys to “unbox”. 😂

I have already decided my left kidney is not needed and will be selling it to pay for this whatever the pricing ends up being. WDWNT though has had some knocks for putting out anything that will get them clicks lately but this has been speculated pricing for a while. It may be my only trip anywhere for the year but it will happen. 

A cabin with five passengers would cost $7,200, or roughly $1,440 per person, for a more feasible $480 per person, per day price range.

Sucker in some friends to go and split the cost!

Do note that these prices can change as the hotel is still months, if not years away from opening, and Disney Parks and Resorts might scale these prices up or down (corrected that error)based on a combination of demand and occupancy projections.

I agree with Jason- that website is unreliable and exaggerates/makes stuff up to get the clicks. 

But, I think they're probably in the ballpark as far as pricing for this experience. They will charge what the market will bear. I always figured it would be in the range of what they charge on DCL, plus a little extra until the newness wears off.

What does a concierge room with the dining plan in a deluxe resort at WDW go for these days?  Whatever that is, add a bit more for the Star Wars stuff at this hotel, and we will have the pricing.

it won't be cheap. But I don't think they'll have occupancy problems.

TCD

14 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I have already decided my left kidney is not needed and will be selling it to pay for this whatever the pricing ends up being. WDWNT though has had some knocks for putting out anything that will get them clicks lately but this has been speculated pricing for a while. It may be my only trip anywhere for the year but it will happen. 

How do you really feel about Star Wars?............

24 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I agree with Jason- that website is unreliable and exaggerates/makes stuff up to get the clicks. 

But, I think they're probably in the ballpark as far as pricing for this experience. They will charge what the market will bear. I always figured it would be in the range of what they charge on DCL, plus a little extra until the newness wears off.

What does a concierge room with the dining plan in a deluxe resort at WDW go for these days?  Whatever that is, add a bit more for the Star Wars stuff at this hotel, and we will have the pricing.

it won't be cheap. But I don't think they'll have occupancy problems.

TCD

i had seen the same prices posted yesterday, but I don't remember if it was that site or a different source.

But if it's on the interweb, it must be true!!

12 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Never mind my kids the only way I will see this is on video.  

There is ZERO chance of us ever, ever, in a million years of dreams ever doing this.  

Translated to Cdn $$ that is $10K - never going to happen.  

22 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Agreed.  

see "$2000+/night bungalows are always booked"

But at $2000/night that’s $250/ person/ night.  Bungalows sleep 8 people  

They are supposedly going to be $1440 per person for a two night stay or $720/ person/ night.  That’s almost three times as much as one of the highest priced rooms at WDW. 

That seems really steep to me and I’m a long time star wats fan who would love to experience it.   I think I would do it if I could get the “cabin” for half that price for my family of four  

30 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

They are supposedly going to be $1440 per person for a two night stay or $720/ person/ night.  That’s almost three times as much as one of the highest priced rooms at WDW. 

That seems really steep to me and I’m a long time star wats fan who would love to experience it.   I think I would do it if I could get the “cabin” for half that price for my family of four  

And how many people will really be able to split the cabins or Star Wars prices between more than 1 family to split the cost.

It's easy for Disney to say "Oh it's only $250/$1440 a night per person", when more than likely all the people will be in one family.

47 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Yeah, I'd probably pay 3500 to do it once for the kids. 

15 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

I will make judgment after I watch Tim Tracker stay there.

6 hours ago, slices said:

I'd be very surprised if Disney doesn't invite him to stay there for free.

Of course he and the other "influencers" will stay there for free. 

SPOILER ALERT:  they will all say it's amazing and such a good value. 

TCD

5 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

5 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

That's why I said Tim Tracker because I know they will invite him. But he is not always positive him and his wife will say if they don't like something.