Dogs Allowed at the Campfire

That's really cute, but here's hoping no one thinks that is what it means. Can you imagine the chaos of dogs + excited kids + flaming marshmallows??  (insert circus music here)

On a related note, I was happy to hear the new live action Lady and the Tramp used a whole bunch of shelter/rescue dogs that were adopted after the filming. 101 Dalmations and Babe were both really bad for their respective breeds with both subsequently overbred (and many badly bred) and bought by people that had no idea what they were getting themselves into.  I started volunteering with border collie rescue almost 20 years ago, right at the height of "everyone wants a Babe dog" and what a disaster that was.  :( 

in 2004 when this ad ran I remember someone at “the other place” was convinced this meant dogs were allowed at the Magic Kingdom 

2 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

in 2004 when this ad ran I remember someone at “the other place” was convinced this meant dogs were allowed at the Magic Kingdom 

That's hilarious for a bunch of reasons, not the least of which is that it's an ad for DL not WDW.

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I'm sure they are all service animals....

No doubt!  LOL

I’m pretty sure there was one made for WDW since it aired locally but I could only find the one for Disneyland 

14 hours ago, ftwildernessguy said:

I’m pretty sure there was one made for WDW since it aired locally but I could only find the one for Disneyland 

Ok I'll cut them a tiny bit of slack if there was an ad that actually showed dogs walking up to Cinderella castle.

Just a tiny bit.

20 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Ok I'll cut them a tiny bit of slack if there was an ad that actually showed dogs walking up to Cinderella castle.

Just a tiny bit.

It’s still a ridiculous assumption.  I see ads all the time I believe for Kia that shows a golden retriever driving his family around.  If Buddy ever gets a drivers license, I’m moving to Canada.

15 minutes ago, ftwildernessguy said:

It’s still a ridiculous assumption.  I see ads all the time I believe for Kia that shows a golden retriever driving his family around.  If Buddy ever gets a drivers license, I’m moving to Canada.

Probably buried at the bottom in miniscule print is a disclaimer saying you shouldn't allow your dog (or cat) to drive your car.

We have become such a litigious society that common sense no longer counts and everything has to be spelled out to prevent a lawsuit.

There was a warning label for an iron, saying you should not iron your clothes while wearing them.