Jason A live from WDW on Facebook

So the night before last I never fell asleep. Had to be up at 3:30 to shower and head to the airport for my 7 am flight. I cant sleep on planes. Got here and set up with friends who are letting me borrow their hybrid for the week. Went to Disney Springs to pick up my ticket and meet the owner of Mouse Counselors to use some free tickets he got to the NBA Experience (if you like basketball or really love it the place is cool. Me not so much but I took picture to share with clients) then had dinner at Homecoming. Came back to the camper and worked till 9. Then I crashed. Hard. My alarm was set for 3 am. I apparently turned my alarm off during the night. Didnt snooze it, or acknowledge it, turned it off (have I mentioned I have a history of doing things in my sleep?) Woke up at 5 and missed the beginning. By the time I got there the land had closed so I joined the virtual queue and got boarding party 27. Got my notification I could enter around 8:20. Took a little bit of playing and swapping some options around but got my live stream running. Here is a link to the video posted. 

Just now, ImDownWithDisney said:

Jason, a cat 4 is coming. You need to GTFO Saturday 😀

Not going anywhere. My flight is next Wednesday. I assume at some point Disney will make the call they want us out of here and I will see where they can put me. I have a lightsaber appointment on the 3rd. I will be the idiot walking sideways in the wind to get there. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Not going anywhere. My flight is next Wednesday. I assume at some point Disney will make the call they want us out of here and I will see where they can put me. I have a lightsaber appointment on the 3rd. I will be the idiot walking sideways in the wind to get there. 

Use the force lol

Well, this is about as certain info as if you got it from a bus driver or castmember cleaning the sites.....

It is being reported that Orange County Sheriff's Office is beginning to schedule Deputies Sunday from 2P to 5P to help folks evacuate the Fort....

That is all