I'm really liking the new plans for Epcot EXCEPT my precious dancing fountain is going away.....

https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/09/09/photos-epcot-future-world-construction-starts-quickly/?fbclid=IwAR0Wn3p7j4Q13BUStcsHnAMfNYSsKsRJ674te0he3P-_7DB3w60Acd-dYqw

This picture makes me sad....

Epcot-Construction-800x445.png

But, life goes on and Walt Disney himself says the parks will never stay the same, they will always be changing and growing.

I'm also thinking we are going to start our days for our October trip, by boating to the MK, and taking a Beach Club bus to Epcot and enter the international gateway. The front entrance to Epcot is a DISASTER now.

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I'm really liking the new plans for Epcot EXCEPT my precious dancing fountain is going away.....

https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/09/09/photos-epcot-future-world-construction-starts-quickly/?fbclid=IwAR0Wn3p7j4Q13BUStcsHnAMfNYSsKsRJ674te0he3P-_7DB3w60Acd-dYqw

Epcot-Construction-800x445.png

But, life goes on and Walt Disney himself says the parks will never stay the same, they will always be changing and growing.

I'm also thinking we are going to start our days for our October trip, by boating to the MK, and taking a Beach Club bus to Epcot and enter the international gateway. The front entrance to Epcot is a DISASTER now.

Yup, you get your steps in before you reach the entrance. 

There isn't much sense in taking the tram if you are in the parking lots in front of the main entrance. You can walk to the entrance quicker than waiting for the tram to load and go for a minute ride. 

Maybe if you are in the ones out past the new Guardians building it would be a worthwhile ride.

11 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I'm sorry about the fountain also.  So nice on a hot day to walk on the downwind side.

Good idea about using the international gate.  the front of the park is a pain.

AK also has building going on near gate.

10 hours ago, Travisma said:

Yup, you get your steps in before you reach the entrance. 

There isn't much sense in taking the tram if you are in the parking lots in front of the main entrance. You can walk to the entrance quicker than waiting for the tram to load and go for a minute ride. 

Maybe if you are in the ones out past the new Guardians building it would be a worthwhile ride.

We are bus folks, rarely if at all drive to the parks.

23 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

The front entrance does look like a mess, but I have to admit; when we stopped by Sunday, it was really nice walking in without the Leave a Legacy markers blocking your way.

48 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

The front entrance does look like a mess, but I have to admit; when we stopped by Sunday, it was really nice walking in without the Leave a Legacy markers blocking your way.

We had a Leave a Legacy tile, so at least once per trip, we actually dropped by to visit it, but yes, the presentation of those was terrible.