Halloween/Thanksgiving 2019 Reservations

Just in case someone's been trying to snag Halloween and/or Thanksgiving this year, I thought I'd give folks a heads up that I just cancelled our reservation for a Preferred site for Sun, Oct 27, 2019 – Tue, Nov 26, 2019.

Keep in mind these don't automatically dump back into the system right away, but I figured if anyone had been trying for any of these dates I'd let y'all know.

37 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Just in case someone's been trying to snag Halloween and/or Thanksgiving this year, I thought I'd give folks a heads up that I just cancelled our reservation for a Preferred site for Sun, Oct 27, 2019 – Tue, Nov 26, 2019.

Keep in mind these don't automatically dump back into the system right away, but I figured if anyone had been trying for any of these dates I'd let y'all know.

Oh No.... What cha doin Mo?  We're going to miss you again.  😣

17 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Oh No.... What cha doin Mo?  We're going to miss you again.  😣

We're going to miss you too.

Just not in the cards for us this year.  

We're doing 2 shorter beach trips closer to home instead (Cape Cod and VA) so the new TT will have to wait a little longer for its first trip to the Fort.  :(

26 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Dang. Hate that we are going to miss you this year. Have fun at the beach though. Cape Cod beach trip sounds nice.

We're bummed we're going to miss seeing y'all too.

The beach should be nicely quiet this late in the year, which doesn't sound so bad right about now. 

And DH has already picked out the seafood/sushi restaurant 4 miles from the campground where he says we're eating every day.  LOL

If only we could take a boat or golf cart there...