In case you missed it. Disney Parks Blog: Watch the Replay of ‘Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular’ Fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/09/disneyparkslive-watch-disneys-not-so-spooky-spectacular-fireworks-sunday-sept-15-at-1010-p-m-et/

It's a great show, much better in person.

The Blogs camera work has improved the last couple of years, but it's still not as good as being there.

This #DisneyParksLIVE event has concluded. You can still catch all the fun by watching the replay video below.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party nights have returned to Magic Kingdom Park, and this year, one event offering wowing guests is the brand-new nighttime fireworks show, “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular.”

Today, we’re happy to share that Inside Disney Parks is just moments away from live streaming “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular.” Our stream will begin at 10:10 p.m. ET, right here.

In the new show, Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” comes to tell a “not-so-scary” story about how anything can happen on Halloween night. Jack’s ghost dog, Zero, flies off carrying everyone along on a trick-or-treat adventure, where Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house. They encounter dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains along the way.

Of course, you can also catch “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” in person by attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Find details on that here.

7 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I enjoyed watching the replay. I'm wondering how it's going to look outside the park though, as it does rely on the castle projection quite a bit. We don't get party tickets.

The new castle show is why I caved and bought 5 tickets to go to the party.

I had no intentions of going until I saw a short video of one of the shows test runs.

7 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I enjoyed watching the replay. I'm wondering how it's going to look outside the park though, as it does rely on the castle projection quite a bit. We don't get party tickets.

We watched it from the beach at FW. I'd say it is about like Happily Ever After. There's more downtime than Wishes or Hallowishes. We enjoyed it.