Recommend Orlando area Campgrounds

We used Tropical Palms behind Old Town, it was ok, we went cheap and got a site towards the back of the park but actually those sites were larger, short ride to the parks, I also hear the state park on 27 is nice I believe it is Lake Louisa or something like that. We would use the Thousand Trails near there also seeing we are members but their cash price seem high.

14 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

We used Tropical Palms behind Old Town, it was ok, we went cheap and got a site towards the back of the park but actually those sites were larger, short ride to the parks, I also hear the state park on 27 is nice I believe it is Lake Louisa or something like that. We would use the Thousand Trails near there also seeing we are members but their cash price seem high.

Lake Louisa State Park is very nice. We live nearby and have camped there. Inexpensive as well. Probably about a 35 minute or so drive to Disney; longer if the traffic is heavy.