The Haunted House Will Not Be at The Fort this Year

6 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

What gripes me is the kid or kids getting on and off the cart between every site that is ridiculous....if they are that lazy they should just stay at home...

Exactly. Follow your kids in your cart and keep an eye on them but don't have them hop on just to move 2 sites. You know what to expect when you go trick or treating.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, FortNick03 said:

Management saw it as a fire hazard. All those lights and decor plugged in to the same small electrical pole. If a fire starts at the Fort, it's deadly. Also, guests walking through a guest built amusement is a lawsuit waiting to happen if they were to be hurt or if it were to collapse. Collene and Amy (couple who run the haunted house) were called 6 weeks in advance and were warned. Disney isnt playing with this.

Totally understandable.

I hear the cart issue.  We were in 500 the last time Halloween was a Saturday.  We ran out of (40 lbs) of candy in an hour and figured we might as well go visit some Fiends.  Our site was just about halfway through the loop.  It took us 30 minutes to get the cart out. 

6 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Totally understandable.

I hear the cart issue.  We were in 500 the last time Halloween was a Saturday.  We ran out of (40 lbs) of candy in an hour and figured we might as well go visit some Fiends.  Our site was just about halfway through the loop.  It took us 30 minutes to get the cart out. 

On a different note...the 500 loop this year had a Coco theme with a live Mariachi band.  It was fantastic!!