We use prime now at home a lot (my only store choice here is Whole Foods), $35 and over and you get free delivery (a 2 hour window). My parents are in Disney for 10 days so we wanted to have some stuff for them in the room. You can shop from “amazon” or Whole Foods. If you pick stuff from both stores you have to spend $35 at each store to get free delivery with your prime membership. I ordered them stuff from amazon only and was able to get them water, soda, crackers, cookies, etc. we did place an order for a block of cheese (which amazon sent shredded instead but refunded as soon as I contacted them) but it doesn’t come with a cooler pack, it was in a like bubble wrap bag but it wasn’t cold. The stuff was out for delivery for about 90 mins so I’m not sure how anything that’s really temperature sensitive would do. They had bell services deliver it since they had cases of water/soda and there is supposedly a $6 charge for them to bring it to their room. Even with the charge it’s still a huge savings.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:16 PM, Beckers said:

We use prime now at home a lot (my only store choice here is Whole Foods), $35 and over and you get free delivery (a 2 hour window). My parents are in Disney for 10 days so we wanted to have some stuff for them in the room. You can shop from “amazon” or Whole Foods. If you pick stuff from both stores you have to spend $35 at each store to get free delivery with your prime membership. I ordered them stuff from amazon only and was able to get them water, soda, crackers, cookies, etc. we did place an order for a block of cheese (which amazon sent shredded instead but refunded as soon as I contacted them) but it doesn’t come with a cooler pack, it was in a like bubble wrap bag but it wasn’t cold. The stuff was out for delivery for about 90 mins so I’m not sure how anything that’s really temperature sensitive would do. They had bell services deliver it since they had cases of water/soda and there is supposedly a $6 charge for them to bring it to their room. Even with the charge it’s still a huge savings.

Great info - thanks!