New TT.. loop recommendations

Ok so we traded in our 33 ft 2018 Forest River Cherokee 27rks with one slide for our new 37 ft 2020 grand design transcend 31rls  with 3 slides and two awnings .

our truck is a Ford F-250 long bed superduty with long wheel base .. do it’s allot of vehicle and trailer .. about 56 ft .. 

we really love little bear and have had luck with 1453 (the app says it’s very difficult to back into although we find it ok ) also have had luck with 801 .. very easy 

we plan to send our letter fax about 10 days prior ... any other suggestions for our set up (we have premium sites now and meadow premiums in our reservations in 2020

any suggestions for ease to back in as well as large enough both width and length 

it appears there are a few sites in little bear that are large enough to work with 

any advice is greatly appreciated 

thank you 

You should be good in just about any premium site given that the neighbors are not parked in the way. Our trailer is 43' and I don't stress over site selection too much. Sometimes the outside sites on the loop are easier to get backed in. I stopped requesting sites years ago. I just ask to see the book now when we check in. We stayed in 1117 last trip. It was super easy,

6 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

You should be good in just about any premium site given that the neighbors are not parked in the way. Our trailer is 43' and I don't stress over site selection too much. Sometimes the outside sites on the loop are easier to get backed in. I stopped requesting sites years ago. I just ask to see the book now when we check in. We stayed in 1117 last trip. It was super easy,

I always request the loop I want, I get there to early they tell me it's not ready and then I just ask for one I can fit in. It works out most of the time. I am 60' long truck and trailer.