Fall 2020 Trip

Hello all,

I have been away for awhile as my Mom fell ill. I have just booked a Campsite for Sept 27 - Oct 10th 2020. I feel like i have forgotten everything! We are in Meadow Premium.   I am wondering a few things if anyone has any input, first
I have not been keeping up on the new dvc going up next door, anyone else camping during this time frame? Will it be terrible due to construction? Have I made a mistake?

My 6 year old Son is at an age now where he can do some neat things, I am sad to see the Mickeys Back Yard BBQ is gone as that was a great experience, and Hoop Dee Doo will not interest him. Does anyone have any suggestions as to an experience that may be similar?

Do they still have the chip and dale camp sing along and movie?

Thanks in advance, it has been a long few years and while we are not quite ready yet this year we are looking forward to getting back to going every year again starting next year.

Thanks!

Laura

Hi Laura.  Based on the dates you posted in your message, you might be there by now and have found some answers to your questions.  Some additional thoughts for you:

There is a "Mickey's KItchen" restaurant over in the Comtemp. that offers dining with characters.  Similar to, but not exactly the same as MBYBBQ.

Your son may enjoy a pony or horse ride at the Fort.

Also over in the Contemp., they offer a "Pirate Ship" cruise on the lake with the crew made up as pirates.

Hope some of this is helpful.

Bob

55 minutes ago, PghBob said:

Hi Laura.  Based on the dates you posted in your message, you might be there by now and have found some answers to your questions.  Some additional thoughts for you:

There is a "Mickey's KItchen" restaurant over in the Comtemp. that offers dining with characters.  Similar to, but not exactly the same as MBYBBQ.

Your son may enjoy a pony or horse ride at the Fort.

Also over in the Contemp., they offer a "Pirate Ship" cruise on the lake with the crew made up as pirates.

Hope some of this is helpful.

Bob

::Cough::2020::Cough ;)

Bob,

Thanks! You were in time, I dont go until next year 🙂 2020 .I forgot about the Pirate Ship Cruise!   That is a great idea, and Mickeys Kitchen, I think we did and you are right, that is a good one!  As soon as I can I will book that. I really appreciate the info! 

Laura

3 hours ago, Laura said:

Jason,

You know I love you 🙂 Your on for the Yacht Club part 🙂 Jim says he is sorry. 

No worries at all Laura. Like I said I just wanted to be sure I hadnt failed in some way. It really is more important to me in your case that you are getting to go.