Disney Visa Card Holders can saver up to 40% off the new Disney's Riviera Resort

Disney Visa Cardholders can save up to 40% when booking the new Disney's Riviera Resort.

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

Important Details

Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
Offer is nontransferable.
Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.

Offer Details
Book Through 
February 14, 2020

Valid Travel Dates 
Valid most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.

Important Details

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
Length of stay requirements may apply.
Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
Offer is nontransferable.
Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.

Jason Adams
[email protected]

Hmmm a brand new DVC resort that they've been heavily marketing for years and has direct non-stop transportation to Epcot on the Skyliner has occupancy problems already?  

I feel sorry for the DVC owners who paid the full asking price. All those models about what a great deal DVC is are based on the inflated rack rates that are already being discounted 40%.

TCD

53 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Hmmm a brand new DVC resort that they've been heavily marketing for years and has direct non-stop transportation to Epcot on the Skyliner has occupancy problems already?  

I feel sorry for the DVC owners who paid the full asking price. All those models about what a great deal DVC is are based on the inflated rack rates that are already being discounted 40%.

TCD

I like the looks and location of the Riviera better than the new Coronado monstrosity.

16 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I like the looks and location of the Riviera better than the new Coronado monstrosity.

The Destino tower is honestly hands down my favorite moderate now. We enjoyed our stay there after Grand Floridian almost more than the Grand Floridian. 

On 9/30/2019 at 1:25 PM, Katman1356...Jason said:

The Destino tower is honestly hands down my favorite moderate now. We enjoyed our stay there after Grand Floridian almost more than the Grand Floridian. 

My SIL has made the rounds of many of the deluxe resorts (incl. all the MK ones), usually concierge level, and when she stayed there recently she looooooved it.